Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thanos

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't seen Avengers Endgame or Avengers Infinity War, go see it.

It hit me the other day. Thanos is a man (alpha male). It's not the ideology people agree with; that's just the rationalization. He steals every scene because he is just that masculine.

Discuss.

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanos is misunderstood, I actually agree with his philosophy and don't think he is a villian. He's on his own personal hero's journey. He's driven convicted composed and maintains frame. Thanos is the good guy who stands up for what he believes in, the avengers are a bunch of SJWs who don't know any better they are selfish, misguided and short sighted

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanos is the good guy who stands up for what he believes in, the avengers are a bunch of SJWs who don't know any better they are selfish, misguided and short sighted
The Avengers are a bunch of SJWs? Lol. Iron Man was a SJW in Captain America: Civil War.
The best villains think they are doing the right thing from their perspective.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It hit me the other day. Thanos is a man (alpha male). It's not the ideology people agree with; that's just the rationalization. He steals every scene because he is just that masculine.

Discuss.
I actually saw Infinity War for the first time this weekend and was impressed with it. Thanos is a complex, compelling character. And yes, you are correct, he steals every scene. He is uber masculine.

Excellent movie, well worth watching.

-Augustus-

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Avengers are a bunch of SJWs? Lol. Iron Man was a SJW in Captain America: Civil War.
The best villains think they are doing the right thing from their perspective.
It's all perspective isn't it? Thanos is not a villian. He's actually in my perspective doing the right thing. If you had a chance to snap your fingers and maks murderers, rapists, pedos and crooked ceos dissappear would you?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's all perspective isn't it? Thanos is not a villian. He's actually in my perspective doing the right thing. If you had a chance to snap your fingers and maks murderers, rapists, pedos and crooked ceos dissappear would you?
No I won't.

Would you ?

Fan

Reaction score
Can't really say self-preservation and protecting of the loved ones from being killed off at random short sighted.

And I don't think we have enough data of the whole cosmo to see how reducing 1/2 of the population would cure its problem (if at all any). At some point the cosmo has had 1/2 of its population. It's just a matter of time until it will reach supersaturation again, even after the finger snap. The solution is to set up a good system instead of the brainless killing.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanos oozes dominance. He has better hero qualities than the avengers. He’s composed, has conviction, and is consistent. He has his worldview and moral code yet never deviates from it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Discuss.
*** SPOILER ALERT ***

But he ended up in monk-mode at the end of the day.

Cckybold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanos not a man in end game he want to wipe up all the universe

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't really say self-preservation and protecting of the loved ones from being killed off at random short sighted.

And I don't think we have enough data of the whole cosmo to see how reducing 1/2 of the population would cure its problem (if at all any). At some point the cosmo has had 1/2 of its population. It's just a matter of time until it will reach supersaturation again, even after the finger snap. The solution is to set up a good system instead of the brainless killing.
We don't have enough data on anything, but we are quick to quote sources from Google or word of mouth/anecdotes

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how can grown men watch cartoons and act like its a total best thing of our century?
Everything in film, especially science fiction film, has real life allegories. The writers wanted to create a complex, compelling, and fearsome villain. They arguably did too good of a job. As the point of the OP, they made Thanos more dominant than the characters that are trying to defeat him. That’s why all the positive perceptions exist about this fictional genocidal warlord.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Everything in film, especially science fiction film, has real life allegories. The writers wanted to create a complex, compelling, and fearsome villain. They arguably did too good of a job. As the point of the OP, they made Thanos more dominant than the characters that are trying to defeat him. That’s why all the positive perceptions exist about this fictional genocidal warlord.
yeah they madethe movie targeting alphamale wannabes on redpill websites so we can relate to thanos how similar he is to us

or they just made the movie targetting as many men as they can to make most money

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah they madethe movie targeting alphamale wannabes on redpill websites so we can relate to thanos how similar he is to us

or they just made the movie targetting as many men as they can to make most money
We didn’t watch the same film. The female superheroes are stronger than the men. Make up your mind.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
We didn’t watch the same film. The female superheroes are stronger than the men. Make up your mind.
afaik typical 2019 women hate this movie and consider **MOST** avengers fans undateable.not sure why there are strong female protagonists poping up in games and such videos. but audience is still, in about 90%, males