“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Thankyou

AfroThunder1986

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Hey guys, I'd just like to thank all of you for helping me kill my AFC ways. None of you guys probably know me to good but you all have helped me someway in some post that I've read, or some tip that you gave somebody.
I already feel like I'm a new guy. I just asked this girl out tomorrow to go do something and she said yea. I asked her If she wanted to do something today but shes gotta work till 10.
Its so much easier to just ask a girl out not expecting nothing and knowing you got nothing to loose, because shes just another "girl." anywhoo thanks alot guys I'm so grateful I found this place.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Good stuff
 

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
492
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
Vista, CA
Rock on bro, glad you're already learnin :)
 
Top