"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Thanksgiving

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Well as you all know Thanksgiving is coming up, or as I like to call it, TURKEY DAY!!!

The object of this post is for all of you to reply and tell what you're most thankful for around this time of year. Anything that really means something. Yeah it sounds a little cliche but I believe it would do a lot of us some good. After you post, hopefully they will be enough replies that when Turkey day gets here we can all look over it and see whatever one is thankful for.

I guess I'll start us off....

I am thankful for...

*My family*
*A house to live in*
*My brother/sister*
*Grace of God*
*Friends*

Those are just a few things and of course I'm thankful for you guys here at sosuave.net. This is a community and I'm glad that MOST of the time we can all help each other out.


*cheers*
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
I am thankful that in my time of need my family helped me push thru and keep working hard. Now I have a handsome resume of honors and awards... it was like a rainbow of recognition after enduring the storm.

I am thankful that I learned enough about people to see through girls lies and understand how to keep my heart safe.

I am thankful for Chelsea [this cute italian girl] for showing me what a date SHOULD be like.

I am thankful that my friends put up with my ****... and I love them for it.

I am thankful I can keep learning about all that interests me. And that I can share what I learn.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Thankful for having been presented with enough challenges allowing me to strive towards my perfection. Thankful for having reached a new level of understanding in such a way that I may now almost completly master myself.
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Thankful to the freedoms we have, too many people take them for granted

Thankful for a loving family & friends

Thankful for everything I am able to do & everything I have achieved
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
I'm thankful for a loving family and great friends, a nice house, and the freedoms of this nation.


Not to be political, but I am thankful to have such dedicated men and women protecting our freedom and way of life in nations abroad. I hope they have the best Thanksgiving Day possible.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
8
Location
USA
I am thankful for being alive.
I am thankful for having a wonderful family that cares about me.
I am thankful for having a place to live and foot to eat.
I am thankful for my family and I being healthy.
I am thankful to live in a place where I can work and have the opportunity to go to school and better myself.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
We don't really have Thanksgiving :p, but:


I am thankful for all those who care about me.
I am thankful for all those who got me to where i am: friends, teachers, this community, my brothers, most of all my parents.
I am thankful for Liberty.
I am thankful for the opportunities that I am provided with.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Come on guys I know more of you are thankful...I hope!

Yeah...im bumping my own post...*brushes shoulders off*
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I am thankful for:

- The friends I have

- My girlfriend

- Somewhat my parents

- Being able to handle situations

- The ton of food on Thanksgiving :D
 
Top