Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

thanks

giyabonga

Reaction score
I just want to thank all the guys on this site for all the great advice. The DJ Bible is awesome!!

I have been coming to this site for about 3 months and I've been trying to absorb the DJ Bible by reading it over and over again. I have already seen a big improvement with regards to my confidence.

In the last two months I have managed to score 2 girls (they weren't too hot but good practice though hehe)

My main weakness is still approaching strangers but I'm working on it slowly.
Both the girls I scored were introduced to me by friends, I'm still proud of myself though because I did the following things:

I showed them I was having a great time, I never gave them too much attention, I used kino (I never beleived it would work so well) by asking to see bracelets on her arm and asking her about them hehe and spending just a little longer touching her. The one girl keeps phoning me and trying to get me to come over....... how sweet it is!!!

Before finding this site I was THE BIGGEST AFC ever, actually proud when someone said "You're such a nice guy". Now when someone says that I just tell them that they obviously don't know me too well.

Thanks again!!!!

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KEEP WALKING
Know that you ARE a DJ

UK-DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done. I've been experiencing the same sort of thing, whoever runs this site deserves a big thumbs up.