"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

thanks xblitz44x (for seducingwomen101.com)

baracus

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
I looked at this site and found lots of good stuff to read (besides a few typos, I don't see why people seem to believe that destini9's writing is incoherent). I used to frequent this board under different names way back in the day, and, in regards to the thread you started "understanding seducingwomen101.com", I think you hit the nail right on the head. Destini9 has a lot of outstanding information (that will hurt many who try to use "tricks" on women), and, though I don't agree with her on everything she says, has much wisdom to spread.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
For starters, destnini doesn't get what this site is all about or other pickup sites. She argues against the principles of social and behavioral psych.

She's a dumbass anyways
 

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
1
Location
Greensboro, NC
Anyone who considers the stuff here to be 'tricks' obviously does not fully understand them. They simply do not get it and that is fine. I haven't read most of the stuff over there although I'm sure there's some great stuff - But from what I've read she seems to be extremely bitter from her hours of reading a men's message board. And what are the chances that she's ever met a sosuave DJ in her whole life?
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
I remember when I was younger. I'd hear one of my friends was able to make the most of an opportunity that my parents wouldn't let me near.

Grandpappy would say, "Worry about yourself, not your friend."

This bit of wisdom covers alot of ground. I've looked at seducingwomen101.com. I read through it and didn't really notice that it was written horribly, but I also read that she was an exotic dancer at one time.

There is one thing that this site does do sometimes, and that is that it tends to generalize about what will "work" with a girl. Thus, it generalizes about girls. Obviously, this is because as women, having been raised (like us) primarily by women, they tend to think alike.

I've spent time in strip clubs before. Some of the women had no business trying to make a living taking their clothes off. They just weren't that attractive. More than half of them are doing some sort of recreational drug and the majority of them have had some sort of unpleasant sexual encounter with a man or a relative. I'm not saying she has, I'm saying most have.

I would think that this would skew her perrceptions a little bit. Either from her own experiences or observing the behavior of her sister strippers.

Just as there are some crazy guys on this forum posting some really crappy advice, tips that wouldn't work for more than half the guys on the planet, there are some lousy points within her site as well.

Also, there's some elements of excellent insight in both forums.


Let's just remember that everyone is different. What works for one guy on one girl may not work for another guy on the same girl or a different girl.
 

DDV

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Somewhere
lol...

The CORE principles of this site are MISLEADING. Totally. And those who are conscious enough, will find out that...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top