Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thanks to the Veterans

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is also to all those veterans who have been giving good advice and tolerating my goofy posts. Slickster is just one of many who provided invaluable advice along with, Water Tiger, CLOONEY, PRL, TCU, and some others I probably forgot. I just want to thank you guys for giving me all that advice and tolerating my, sometimes pathetic posts.

I know that things haven't been panning out quite the way I want them in the dating scene, but I feel so internally positive and hungry to learn. I analyzed my mistakes and I want another go with a new girl to practice on. Sure, with the most recent girl, I feel like I got kind of kicked in the noggin for her chosing another guy, but after this interaction, I feel more confident that there will be another girl around the corner. In the past, I would have felt I was alone and abandoned. Now I realize that its just the odds that things in dating may not work out, its just dating.

Have you guys noticed, that (if at first dating bothered you) as you went along, with each subsequent flake out or kick in the ballz, you felt less pain and needed less recovery time to get over it?

The girl I just dated was 34yo, a doctor, but she was about a 6 when she could go for a 7 if she dressed up. There is no reason for me to feel F'ed up cuz she found someone else she clicked with better. Its her loss.

Over the past semester at grad school, I've made a few new friends, who are more outgoing and confident. In the past I would make friends with introvert loners. I could see one of my new friends as a DJ mentor to me.

I know I've only dated a handful of girls this year, so far. Pathetic as it may sound to some of you, its an achievement for me, and I looking forward to really ramping it up.

A HOT babe in my class recently invited me to her girlfriend's party. I am REALLY excited becuase this is a great opportunity to bring actuall hot girls in my social circle - something I'd never dream of just a few years ago. We're also going on a trip to Europe together for a class.

A few years ago, an HB8, the best looking girl at work, dropped me a hint to go out, and I didn't react because I though she was out of my league! Pathetic, but you can see I have come along way.

This summer, I read a citation for my cousin's wedding in front of 300 people, again, something I'd never dreamed of doing. From practicing presentations all the time at B school, I became great at it, and people still compliment me on it today.

I know these boards may sound mundane to the veterans after awhile, but I am working on it and evolving. Your advice and this site really does work. I just wanted to post something positive and thank you guys. :p I don't know who the F you guys really are, or he the hell started this site but really is beginning to change my life.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's great that you are changing man. It's a great feeling isnt it- the transformation from AFC to DJ.
or even DJ to better DJ.

just keep at it, and have confidence and faith!

Reaction score
Genghis, you must realize that women chose their mate based on various factors whereas men tend to choose their mate by only one factor "looks" or the physical realm.

If a woman rejects you it is not always based on looks, as you may assume - it may be something unrelated to your physical structure. So don't let rejection affect your self-esteem or see yourself as less than worthy and assume that you don't have the physical attributes to attract a woman.

You don't keep company with every woman that wants your company so why should every woman keep company with you just because you want her to?

Don't be your worst enemy and see yourself as not worthy! Every approach is a new approach and must be executed with the same vigor and enthusiasm as your first approach without all the past negative experiences affecting your confidence.

If a woman "chooses" someone else over you than move on to the next victim. I mean next candidate - didn't you choose her over another girl? Did other girls complain and say why did he choose her and not me?? It is our, as men, and a woman's prerogative to be with whom we choose - accept this!!