"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Thanks Sosuave

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
Check this out...my best friend is now with a LTR...and thats cool and all..he is 21..she is 19..they are one of those probably going to work couples..well she has this shy ass 18 yr old friend..I mean SHY..she is hot though and she is cool.

except SHY = BORING!

so she calls me 4 times from Fri-Mon...I finally call her back..she is all non shalant..like why did u call me if u didnt have **** to say.

I told her about how I went out Sat night...and got with a 27 yr old 100 percent latin Lady...a 9. let me tell you..Ive never been with anything other than a pure white chick....and wow..latin women can move there ass. Anyways as soon as I tell her about that.

1. she is interested in the conversation

2. she calls me back like an hour later to see if I want to go out tonight.

3. she cals me again 4 hours later to talk to me.

wether she really wants me or not doesnt matter..atleast i got her to crack that bull**** ass shell she has been showing me. I will see her tonight out for college night. And I will get me something out of it.

I have gotten play from 3 women in the month of November!

holy ****..I never thought it would be like this!


THANK YOU SOSUAVE.NET
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
frivolousz21,

Good for you bud.

It's always gratifying to hear about the success stories of forum members.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Mav
 

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
I love to read this kind of post.

sosuave Community is the best on the planet. Forget about it.
 

bob246

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Yeah i would like to give a thanks too. This website has helped me a lot.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top