"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Thanks Sosuave !!! LR!!

Tuna Head

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Los Angeles, California
I would like to thank Pook, and Gunwitch and all of the other djs for their contributions to these forums, they changed my life!

Same boring day at work (work at a car dealership) this hb9 Japanese comes over and takes a look at our inventory and I sell her this nice 1990 E30 M3. Got good eye contract and had good fluff talk.

Me: it’s been very nice doing business with you
hb9: You to, you were very nice to me blah blah
Me: I think we should meet up on other terms and have a cup of coffee or something on Monday or Tuesday
Hb9: sure, (gives me her number)

We go outside to have a cigarette and she leaves.

I call her up the day after and set up a date for 4:00pm, for Tuesday.

Call her on Tuesday 1:00pm asking her when she wants to be picked up, she says she will be ready at 3:30pm, so I drive there
At 3:30 pick her up and we go to the nearest star bucks for a cup of coffee. I got Good eye contact and assumed "The Sexual State"
(Thanks Gunwitch) we kind of talked and I asked her how long she would be staying in the US, and what were her intentions in the us, I noticed her open body language and that she was playing around with her hair laughing at my jokes and making good eye contact so I asked her if she wanted to go to the beach for a walk, she agreed. We were walking around I initiated Kino and got some amazing responses back from her, then we sat a bench she said she was tired and put her head on my shoulders I brush her hair back told her that she smelled very nice and had the most amazing eye color, then looked into her eyes and went for a kiss with no tongue, kind of teased her a little bit and then we started making out. We made out on the beach for at least 30 minutes and then she said wanted to go to her apartment to get a jacket because it was cold (Lame excuse) I drive to her apartment its like 10 mins from the beach, park my car and go inside. She asks me if I wanted a drink of Sakes and I said yes we both drank a shot. Then we went on the couch and started making out. Made out for like 25 minutes and then the clothes started to come off, I then went south and ate her out for 7 mins and then she told me she wanted to me badly and the rest is well you know!!!

Hoping that the relationship goes well, she told me she really likes me, Japanese chicks are hornier then any other chicks I’ve ever been with.


Once again thanks Gunwitch and Pook you guys are the once who set me straight and finally made me Kill the AFC I had inside me!!
:)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Isn't it a great feeling? I had a similar experience like you, except at a party. I was like DAMN, this **** works.
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
With every lay report I read there is a grin on my face. Good Job!

By the way was her vagina sideways?

Sorry, had to do it. :D
 

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
turbo LOL.

Good to hear you had success, Lucky got a asian.
 
Top