"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

thanks alot so far men

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
I wanted to thank everyone who has helped me out on this site. All the people who posted in the bible and a BIG thanks to AC/DC and Boricua_33015.

I've never been so happy before in my life! things are awsome. Every pound I lose is like a bit of confidence I get. I get smarter and stronger everyday. Theres like no stopping it. Im being upgraded into a better person all around, someone everybody can like, especially girls :) . What an awsome idea to have a site like sosuave.com. I love being me now and I dont feel jealous and want to be anyone ele but me. I am truly turning into the man I always wanted to be. THANK YOU, everyone
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
Your welcome, glad to help :)
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Originally posted by StudMeister
Your welcome, glad to help :)


I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR SIG!:eek:
 

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
I know, took me forever to come up with. LOL, I am not a girl, just incase you guys are wondering.
 
Top