"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Thank you

Joshytoohotty

New Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
This really is a bible!!!

I searched for posts like this cos nothing's more annoying than a duplicate post!

I started reading the DJ Bible last night and before that I'd never approached a girl, tonight was my first night since reading the bible.

What happened?

I got a number of a 8/9 and could of got another if I'd been assed.

Internet stuff is usually a load of rubbish but this genuinely worked, I want to thank you all because you've boosted my condidence ten fold. Not only that but you've let me forget about a girl that I was really into.

The ****y/funny stuff really works!

So thanks for providing such a solid manuel, like I said, I've never approached a girl before and I got a number first time!

Thank you so much! You've made my life a lot easier!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
No problem.

Now send 50$US to me to make up for the charge and your set!
 
Top