Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thank you! You saved my life!

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All!

I am not new to this site, but some how came back to say thank you and decided to join this forum to share my journey with women to all of you djs here.

I have been into this site reading hall of fame articles since 2012.

The reason I came across sosuave because I encountered a serious problem with one woman that I thought I could have her in my life.

Since then I was confused and clueless why these women act confusing and throwing riddles at you when they already showed some signs that they are into you.

So here I am, with all the dj knowledge and wisdom from this site, I was able to improve myself and be happy of truly who I am without making women as the center or focal point in your life.

I learned a lot from you guys, (happiness, power of smile, emotional control, djing, conversation, dating tips, etc.) you name it, I applied all of these in the real world and it works.

It also saved my life from being a chump to a well controlled and happy dj :)

In return, I will participate in this forum, because I believe that it works, and will be able to help people who are struggling with women too :)

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand the feeling of gratitude. Because I've felt the same way.

But really, you should thank yourself. It's a massive effort to change our thinking, and then our actions. And the changes run really fvcking deep, effecting all sorts of things in our lives.

It's bloody difficult. Pat yourself on the back.

And in the reverse, you can't help no-one who won't help themselves. Be wary of that. Don't go from captain save a hoe, to captain save a bro. Trying to help a white-knight gets you a slap in the face probably 90% of the time.
Thank you, I'm touched with your reply.

Yes, I came from a oneitis syndrome from a 6+ years of a relationship before I came in to this site, (before 2012). I almost died emotionally, and find a way to figure it out what's wrong on the internet, so here I am.

Going to pat my back becuase of my achievements now. I am confident and emotionally controlled person.

I am kind of bit jealous about your status "Master Don Juan"

I should have that kind of achievement too since I'm not really a newbie of this site :D

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, keep applying to what you read here with a pragmatic perspective in your real life and you will continue to grow and mature as a man and dj. :up:

I'm not a "Master Don Juan' like my status yet this forum has helped tremendously in my life beyond just the Game.

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, keep applying to what you read here with a pragmatic perspective in your real life and you will continue to grow and mature as a man and dj. :up:

I'm not a "Master Don Juan' like my status yet this forum has helped tremendously in my life beyond just the Game.
Thank you! It's nice to hear that someone like you made their life beyond just anything like women :)

Let's keep helping one another! :)