Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tha2NDCoMiNG of DJ

THa2NDCoMiNG

Reaction score
Well this is my first post ever eventhough i have been on here for like 2+ years or so. But my latest conquest is worthy of me posting. Well a little about me I used to be a big AFC eventhough i had the C&F down to a tee. I let girls walk all over me but my sophmore year in highschool changed after this girl EMily. I was determined to never get hurt again and so i havent. Okay this girl played me like no other but tHat is a long story so perhaps another time. THat however was untill I stumbled onto this place. After that i managed to make it through all of highschool with no girlfriends but with several girls under my belt. Everything was all good untill i got to this girl i really liked and i was gettin kinda excited cus this could have been my first girlfriend of highschool. SO heres the story we were hanging out for about a week and she said she had to go to this prom with some kid from Indiana. So im like cool i dont get jealous anymore because of the afore mentioned girl who hurt me so im like whatever thats cool. SO she came back today and i just made a joke about rekindling an old flame cus she had previously dated him(or so i thought). She didnt really say anything but i brushed it off and we keep on talkin. THen she says there is something you prolly dont know about. And I say and what knowing full well what she was about to say. Then she drops a bomb on me talkin about how her and the kid from indiana are still together and that she was thinking that I wanted a relationship but she didnt know if she could do that because she couldnt be faithful so at first im like wow but i somehow knew this was gonna happen so i had already prepared for this(I must be psychic huh?) so we keep on talking and then she tells me she still likes me and that we are friends getting to know each other and im like okay and she says and if something happens then it happens. Im thinkin i must be the luckiest guy in the world because "getting to know each other" = fvck buddies and my streak of no girlfriends in highschool continues. Thats just a little story about me to kick off my first day on here.

THa2NDCoMiNG of DJ has spoken

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
paragraphs

seriously dude, it hurt my eyes!

AnD iT hUrTs EvEn MoRe WhEn YoU tYpE lIkE tHiS

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm... cliffnotes....

Oh, grammar...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
AnD iT hUrTs EvEn MoRe WhEn YoU tYpE lIkE tHiS

Whoa!! That like gave me a seizure

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Whoa!! That like gave me a seizure

Yeah, now they wanna hire me for Japanese anime for my great artistic seizure giving abilites:D

THa2NDCoMiNG

Reaction score
My name is the only thing that is upper case lower case sorry about the name EMily i didnt mean to do it on that My Bad. I could have written it with better grammar but I didnt think this was the proper english message board. We're all friends here right. Point taken next time I will use paragraphs and better english. I'll be more concise and to the point on my next post. Thanks for the warm welcome also. I didn't know my first post would recieve so many negative comments.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks.

Yeah dude, we're cool. I Don't think any of on this board are mean, cept for white is right... and he got banned.

Basically you're trying to tell us you think you got a **** Buddy but she wants to stay faithful. Ignore the boyfriend and go for it!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so the guy makes his first post and you give him the all this **** about english? Sorry guys, but your not here to teach him about english and grammar your here to teach him about improving life and becoming a DJ. There is problably alot you can learn from him and it really ****s me when I see people go at someone just because he type's a certain way, the way someone types and expresses themselves does not change the validility of their advice.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Sammo
...the way someone types and expresses themselves does not change the validility of their advice.
Really? So if I TYpeD LyKe ThiS YoU WouDnT CaRe? What if I typed like that but every other work was F*ck,sh*t, d*ck, ass or c*nt? Oh and btw, thats while trying to give advice about scoring with girls... :rolleyes:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
Really? So if I TYpeD LyKe ThiS YoU WouDnT CaRe? What if I typed like that but every other work was F*ck,sh*t, d*ck, ass or c*nt? Oh and btw, thats while trying to give advice about scoring with girls... :rolleyes:
Actually I wouldn't mind, sure it may take longer to read and absorb but that doesnt change what the poster is trying to say, it is merely written in a different way.

Do you honestly expect someone to change the way they do something just to suit a person who replied to one of their threads on an internet forum?

If you can't take the time to sift through potentially life changing posts (i'm not saying this post is life changing, i am merely saying a life changing post can be written in a similair fashion) then you have to change that attitude, and until you do you obviously dont have what it takes to be a DJ. You get discouraged to easily.

Another note, being a DJ isnt about scoring with girls it's about improving life and becoming a better person (in my oppinion, everyones differs slightly) women are just a little extra spice to your life.l

THa2NDCoMiNG

Reaction score
so aLL oF A SuDDeN EvErYTHiNg I TyPe is like that. The only thing like that is my name man get over it. Damn I never would have posted if I knew it was going to get so many negative comments. If you guys are really anal about the grammar and proper english. I really didnt expect this from highschool guys. but hey this is done i will write however you want

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called constructive criticism. Ok, maybe they were a bit harsh, but still, if you get that many replies saying that you need to learn how to write, there is probably something you need to change with your writing.

If you guys are really anal about the grammar and proper english.
Nobody here is anal about it, your post is ridiculously hard to read.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I had to laugh when I saw that...

The masterful DJ named Zelemont has spoken.

THa2NDCoMiNG

Reaction score
Well I can write actually. If you want to get technical about it I was using Stream of Consciousness which is writting everything down exactly as it came out of my head. Ok my bad. I'm sorry it was a rant. I had no idea I was writting for my english professor when I decided to post here. I could have easily critiqued those who critiqued me whether it be their spelling, grammar, or punctuation. But I chose not to. Why do you ask? Number 1 who gives a flying fvck about grammar. Last time I checked girls aren't testing you on your grammar to see if you are worthy of dating. If so I must have missed that section in the DJ Bible. And Number 2 we are all friends here perhaps not close yet but we are all at least aquaintances because of our common goal. Honestly when was the last time you corrected every single grammar, spelling, and puncuation mistake when you were talking to your friend. Ahh that's right you don't. And why is that? It's because you don't give a shyte because I can guarantee your friend doesn't. The last thing you want to do is think about correcting that stuff because no matter what you know that he knows what you are saying. Okay enough said everyone has made their peace and I think we should leave it at that. And Zelemont I was just joking when I said
I thought it was creative. Everyone has something stupid like that at the end of their posts so why are you giving me crap about it. Why is everyone getting so serious about meaningless things?

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
which school is she from???
southern indiana near to illinois board???

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
fVck MaN sHlT.. this is fVckiNg CooL u GoT a FvCk BudDy Wit GooD ***** And CuNNt! NoW JuS SharPen Ur DiccK and ShOvE it IntO thE A$$..

lol jus playin.

i noticed something stupid about u tho

"I thought it was creative."

then you said

"Everyone has something stupid like that"

so what r u trynna say?;)