Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Textual tourette's fvck cvnt p1ss

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's face it, this anti-swearing thing is a bit daft.

We all know what it means with a V or a 1. We're all big boys now, can't you just turn it off?

Or am I just going to have to %^%*&*@@+ put up with it.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
We all know what it means with a V or a 1. We're all big boys now, can't you just turn it off?

Or am I just going to have to %^%*&*@@+ put up with it.
Suggestions & Feedback.

I would ask that you do a search for this before posting, seeing as how this very same issue has been brought up an insane amount of times in the past 3 years - though common sense would dictatate that if it hasn't changed since the complaining about it began all of those years ago, it probably isn't going to change now. :rolleyes:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i think there is 1 reason for turning off the filter and that is because words like pen15 and cvnt are body parts i mean come on why is society like this why are words like this considered rude words, its insane, its like we are hiding our sexuality and DJ's should not be doing this.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, "penis" shows up uncut, being the technical term that it is. I have yet to find "cunt," "pussy," or "box" in any medical journals.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Von Neuen
Actually, "penis" shows up uncut
I can't figure out why, but I couldn't stop laughing.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
I couldn't stop laughing.
maybe if some of us where more mature about some of these words, then we would not need filters:p

lol lol lol ahahahahaha did you hear that he said b00bs!! :rolleyes:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Eternal
I can't figure out why, but I couldn't stop laughing.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA