"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Texts

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
I text a girl I wouldn’t mind seeing her next weekend for a dinner date.

Her response- ok. I’ll let you know by Friday or Saturday.

-My Plan is to go no contact until then. And if she doesn’t get back to me, don’t speak to her again.

Am I right?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
165
Age
59
Hell no! You reply that she can contact you some time when she can make definite plans. Remember you are the prize.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
You've gotta stop paying for women you don't even know or at the very least that you haven't even met before. With how boring dinner dates are I wouldn't eve do it for free, let alone if I shelled out hundreds of bucks on it like you do. Don't they have enough interest in you like you do in them to even see you without having to be bribed?
 

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
Well we went out once before. I was trying to think of an activity I wanted to do but i had neck surgery recently and really can’t do a lot without risking injury.
 

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
Hell no! You reply that she can contact you some time when she can make definite plans. Remember you are the prize.
Got dang right. I should have said that. I just said, cool. Like I’m ok with being a dang back up loser. Well I’ll learn from this for sure.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
-My Plan is to go no contact until then. And if she doesn’t get back to me, don’t speak to her again.

Am I right?
Kinda, but don't do it like it's a game you have to win. You shouldn't care much to begin with. I wouldn't even think about this, I'd consider it if or when she made up her mind and consider it to be nothing until then.

Hell no! You reply that she can contact you some time when she can make definite plans. Remember you are the prize.
Got dang right. I should have said that. I just said, cool. Like I’m ok with being a dang back up loser. Well I’ll learn from this for sure.
Don't do this, it's pointless and will only make you look more retarded and desperate. There's nothing to gain by doing this. If she doesn't really want to see you again then just let that be the case and move on. Replying like that won't change the fact that she doesn't give a fvck about you, it's just extra steps until the inevitable.
 

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
Im probably into her because she was the first first date I’ve had in a while that I liked.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I text a girl I wouldn’t mind seeing her next weekend for a dinner date.
If this is your 5th or 6th date and you've already fvcked her, then not initiating contact is fine.

However, if you haven't put your d1ck inside of her, avoiding her until then is suicide because she's not heavily invested in you. She will then forget about you by next weekend. Text her daily, but make the texts fun and light-hearted. Make her look forward to seeing you next weekend.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
If this is your 5th or 6th date and you've already fvcked her, then not initiating contact is fine.

However, if you haven't put your d1ck inside of her, avoiding her until then is suicide because she's not heavily invested in you. She will then forget about you by next weekend. Text her daily, but make the texts fun and light-hearted. Make her look forward to seeing you next weekend.
I would not text daily. Maybe every other or every third day, if you must. Personally, I only text to setup dates and that’s it. If she wants to see you, you will see her. Texting her (or not texting her) won’t change your odds, unless you over-text her, which doing so every day would likely do.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
OP has a lot to learn.

Today I had a cute 22 yr old hit me up. Swapped some pics, she said I was attractive and she likes older guys.
Me: Sounds like we need to set up a time to grab drinks
Her: Maybe lol
Me: You contacted me. When that maybe turns into an enthusiastic yes, let me know and I will see if I can then get free.
Her (1 minute later): When are you free? I would love to grab drinks and hang out

Be bold, dont forget that you are in control. If you're not in control, get there.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I would not text daily. Maybe every other or every third day, if you must. Personally, I only text to setup dates and that’s it. If she wants to see you, you will see her. Texting her (or not texting her) won’t change your odds, unless you over-text her, which doing so every day would likely do.
Again, it depends on how long he's known her. If this is a first date, he needs to build rapport or at the very least stay in constant contact to keep the interest up. If he's put his d1ck in her, then she's already invested and he doesn't need to do as much IL maintenance.

I've lost plenty of dates trying to play the "not desperate" card too early in the game. If the texts are light-hearted and fun, he can text her daily and she'll look forward to the date. If he's texting 5hit like "how was your day" then she'll shrug him off.
 

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
Idk. I set two dates today with others, one for tomorrow. I’ve texted her and she is responsive. I’ll stay up with her and wait and see what happens this weekend. Funny I text her tonight, how was your day. Can’t keep doing that.

I do have to start approaching women on the street. I haven’t been able to drive due to surgery recovery so OLD has served a purpose.
 

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
Just came back from the date. Went to dinner. She’s in the middle of divorcing her husband. 3 kids. 33yo.

Asked another about next weekend and she said her family is in town. We haven’t met up yet just texting. My plan is if she comes through to text the other I made other plans.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Just came back from the date. Went to dinner. She’s in the middle of divorcing her husband. 3 kids. 33yo.

Asked another about next weekend and she said her family is in town. We haven’t met up yet just texting. My plan is if she comes through to text the other I made other plans.
She went to the dinner, and talked her personnal problems to you. She said family is in town, wait for her to contact you. Maybe two weeks max.
 

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
What do you mean "wouldn’t mind seeing her next weekend for a dinner date.?" Did you set up a definite date and time or this literally what you told her?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Woman in the middle of a divorce is classic rebound screw material. Should have skipped dinner and taken her to your bed. Her free time is infrequent and precious. She has girlfriend to vent to. Your responsibility is to give her orgasms to escape the emotional hell of splitting up. Do that well enough and you won't have to worry about initiating.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
She will then forget about you by next weekend. Text her daily, but make the texts fun and light-hearted. Make her look forward to seeing you next weekend.
Text a girl daily after she says “ok, I’ll let you know by Friday and Saturday?” She flipped the switch, put the power in her hands.

Imagine you are a CEO and you asked a hot secretary to come for an interview next week, and she said “I’ll let you know by Friday and Saturday.” Would you text her daily to convince to come for the interview? Or would you tell her to get lost?

OP - I would have went no contact. If she contacts you, tell her you will get back to her.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Woman in the middle of a divorce is classic rebound screw material. Should have skipped dinner and taken her to your bed. Her free time is infrequent and precious. She has girlfriend to vent to. Your responsibility is to give her orgasms to escape the emotional hell of splitting up. Do that well enough and you won't have to worry about initiating.
"She has girlfriend to vent to." What do you mean?
There is a target I am observing. She is separated and may be in middle of divorce. Hubby got caught taughting his litle girl. MF got arrested for his acts. She does have a female friend and has been separated since December last year. I am planning to ask her out soon. If you have experience, please let me know. We are not together, but I got her #.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Text a girl daily after she says “ok, I’ll let you know by Friday and Saturday?” She flipped the switch, put the power in her hands.
The power is always in her hands. You have to convince her how to use it. If you ignore her by playing "hard to get", she will examine how she feels on Friday about you (which will be neutral because you have no rapport with her) and ultimately cancel. If you make the week fun over text and make her wonder what you're going to send her next (and when you're going to send it), she will make sure that she deserves a day for you, and will even ask you about it.

Once you have her interest, you can pull back.
 

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
What do you mean "wouldn’t mind seeing her next weekend for a dinner date.?" Did you set up a definite date and time or this literally what you told her?
This is what I said. She told me today If I know for sure what I’m doing, can fit her in, and she has time then great. Wtf does that mean?

I just said to let me know when she’s free and I’ll see what I can do.

Radio silence until then. I’ve over extended.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top