Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting !!

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up DJs ;

I see a lot of guys here and my own buddies suffer because of Texting . Personally i don't use texting a lot if not at all , call me traditional but i still like to call because i figure that (this is from my own experiences so you guys may differ with me in this )when you call you will take it like a man and the girl don't have time to think of a reason or reasons to flake or to give you some BS excuses , either you get a positive answer or a negative one and sometimes you may get a BS excuses or a real one , who knows ! .

So what you have to say about this suferring with texting ? does it happen to you or had happened to you before ?
And if you know how to use it what is your advice to the members here ?

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally i do not text her unless she texts me. When i do text back i usually do it after a minimum of 10 minutes have passed unless the text demands immediate attention. Texting is not a good form of communication. If you do want to communicate with her it's always better to call. And call only when you want to set up a date. Never call the next two days after the date. You should only call on the third day to set up a date in the evening. Texting in between dates takes away the mystery from you. Disappear completely after the date and cut off all forms of communication. She will wonder what you are up to. The only time you text is to reply to her texts. Do not initiate communication with her through texting. Always call if you do want to communicate with her. When you do call her keep the conversation short. Start off with the introduction and the "How was your day?", "What are you doing?", etc and then get to the point of setting the date. As soon as you let her know you will pick her up at a certain time say "Bye" and hang up.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use texting for minimal conversation. Whenever I ask out on a date (at least the first one) I will call.

I recently texted one HB7 that I've known for a few weeks and said meet me for drinks tomorrow night and she said sure. So it works for quick stuff like that. I wouldn't use it for the first time going out with someone (or the second time you've ever talked to her).

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can call early in the day I guess, but it could turn into a game of phone tag and losing the frame if you go that way.

With a text she can respond when she has the time an hour later or something. Should only be used for setting up a date though otherwise shes just attention whoring.