texting???

djneo

Don Juan
Reaction score
.. Here in my country ( Philippines) texting is the most common type of communication. i like to ask every Dj here if how may times you will your girlfriend a day?

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends, but make sure it isn't to often.

Its important to keep busy- therefore if your busy you're not gonna have the time to text her every two minutes.

Also, if your texting her all the time she is going to know what you're doing, where you are etc. You want her to be thinking i wonder what he is doing right now, i wonder who he is with.

Keep it exciting, and make her miss you. Also, go to this post, i found it to be quite interesting. http://blog.pickup101.com/2006/11/15...with-examples/

This thread will also be useful to you aswel. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=117659

djneo

Don Juan
Reaction score
in LTR some rules were change, do i have to text her every minute? trust is one the foundation of an LTR , therefore what should i do ?

Ostepop

Don Juan
Reaction score
djneo said:
in LTR some rules were change, do i have to text her every minute? trust is one the foundation of an LTR , therefore what should i do ?
The relationship i have with my GF right now is like this:

I send her good night messages (and she sends me the same) when im going to bed alone, other than that, i contact her if im really bored at uni or if i want to do something with her.

There is no answer, every relationship is different, my motto is, do stuff because you feel like doing it, not because you feel that you have to.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the women that I have talked to here in San Francisco California hate texting. But these are grown women not high school girls.

All of them and I was talking about this, after a my buddies podcast show last week, with 6 of the women in my office and 3 of my own personal friends.

But most of them are in their middle and late 20's and a few are in their early 30's. I guess grown women might not like texting. My buddy said it was cowardly and chicken made. "Creepy guys resort to texting all the time"-PlayerSupreme.

Myself I also preffer to talk in person or at least on the phone if I am going to deliver any type of message whether it is love or meet me here for a quick date.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? Never had experience with a woman over 18 but I believe younger girls text a lot more than the older ones. More likely because they don't have any better things to do except focus on their education at their age.

I absolutely hate text messaging personally but if you're gonna call her your "girlfriend" I'd say it's pretty reasonable exchanging a couple text messages a day to keep contact.

Recently I had a girl who would text message me non stop when she wasn't with me. They get emotionally attached to you and by calling you or texting you they feel your presence in a way. Another reason is when they're bored and need to talk to someone, you're most likely going to be their "time killer." When you realize this is the reason they're texting you just don't respond to the text.

If they keep texting you over and over you don't have to respond in 2 minutes after the text. Reply back after a while, show her that you got better things to do and don't have the time to text her all day long. But keep just a few text messages just to keep some type of communication...it's quite normal in a relationship.