Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting (Whatsapp..etc) : Last seen, read receipts, plates and mind games!

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't normally start discussing silly topics like this or any thread in general but this has been really funny to observe lately with the rise of messaging apps like Whatsapp, Telegram and such.

And if you are spinning plates like I do naturally you will see that the last seen, online, read receipts can be a mind games that can be either exploited by you or jealous plates and can give rise to unnecessary drama and sh!t testing from plates; "why don't you text me " "You were online but didn't invite me" "I'm not that important to you because you never text me even when I see you on Whatsapp often" yada yada yada from girls, this sh!t I hear from plates on the regular because of those features on these messaging apps.

Don't bother with call them only or use texting or turn them off because I can handle my plates and their sh!t tests easily than sipping water.

Now what I'm more interested in as we are here to discuss sexual strategy and game is to see if others here find a problem or more mind games, dread game, pull and push games had increased with these features of apps like these ones.

And I want others and me to help guys by answering there related questions.

as note I only initiate contact with girls when I want to meet them or when I have a half an hour to mess around on my phone while listening to audiobooks or my music when I'm tired so the only text for logistics guys can chill out.

Well that's it let's hear your thoughts and pondering on this!

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is totally unrelated, but is your native language Hindi by chance?

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is totally unrelated, but is your native language Hindi by chance?
Nah, my native language is Arabic. So you are saying that I should improve my english or what?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn it that was my next guess... I knew it was one of those two based on how you were using words. I was just curious. Honestly it was a little difficult to read some parts of your post but your English is pretty good