Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting/Snapchat Game

Lone Philosopher

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been while since I've been on the forum but it's nice to have some time again to reach out and learn from you more experienced guys. I'm 21 and in college and I have no problem talking to girls in person and getting numbers or snapchats for the most part. The piece that I'm struggling with right now is the in between meeting and going on a date phase.

The texting that has to happen between that feels exhausting even if I'm only responding one or twice a day. Part of that feeling comes from caring too much about whether they respond or not. I know it comes from the fact that I haven't gotten any action the past few months due to COVID, working, and just not being able to close. But another part of me just isn't impressed by many of these girls to even want to fully engage.

You guys got any tips for texting when it comes to keeping her interested, keeping myself interested, and getting her invested enough to wanna meet up/smash? I swear to god I can't take another one sided conversation about her boring life over text lol

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about keeping her interested , use her to entertain yourself

I actually see texting / messaging chicks now as a sport … how clever and Whitty can my next message be

I rarely if ever engage in small talk and if she starts with small talk the conversation will either get moved to something that interests me or just flirting

Glassguy

Reaction score
I have no problem talking to girls in person and getting numbers
Just keep doing this. Snap chat is only validation for women. Do you want to give them validation or get their number, call them to set up a date, and actually interact in person?

Any female that uses snap chat is searching for free attention. No matter what the age of the woman. When you give them free attention, you not only make them not invest AT ALL but you also blend in with every other clown that is snapping them.

Want to stand out? Keep talking to women in real life, get their number and set up a date.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Just keep doing this. Snap chat is only validation for women. Do you want to give them validation or get their number, call them to set up a date, and actually interact in person?

Any female that uses snap chat is searching for free attention. No matter what the age of the woman. When you give them free attention, you not only make them not invest AT ALL but you also blend in with every other clown that is snapping them.

Want to stand out? Keep talking to women in real life, get their number and set up a date.
Exactly, Adding a woman on snapchat or even Instagram is an express ticket to the friendzone.

The texting that has to happen between that feels exhausting even if I'm only responding one or twice a day.
Replace the texting inbetween with calling, having a shoet call once or twice a week is infinitely better. There is a reason so many say to keep texting only for logistics

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman I ever thought I had seduced well with texts had decided early on the f me anyway, text or no, and the texts were just a constant hassle, effeminate, time wasting, frame busting. validation leaking, and maybe most importantly, paving the way for early bad behavior and disrespect. Death by 140 characters. Had I never texted them at all and just used sporadic phone with mostly face to face, they would have been easier to dominate and handle in the early days of dating. Don't text if you can avoid it.