"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Texting/Online Dating Tips

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
For those who wanna try these things and don't know how to do it properly (guys that are used with face-to-face just like I am), and for those who know some stuff to share their knowledge here, give your tips for the other DJs.

Remember, most places are still in quarentine so "go out date her" and "stop texting and go meet new girls on other places" aren't the best tips either.

My tip: Don't stay too much on your cellphone, don't give too much attention. Make sure to cut off the chat or call when it is still good, not when it is starting to get boring. Give her "surprise calls", be unexpected, surprising. Never ask for a call, just go for it.

You guys keep it on.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
413
Reaction score
494
Location
UK
Agreed.I have found out the hard way,that to much texting is the kiss of death. Even if the girls *says* otherwise.To much messaging leads to,misunderstandings,things taken the wrong way,boredom,then breakup.Get off the phone!
 
Top