Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting like krazy then Stops!!!!

JJ0004

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey whats up guys. I have a question for you guys. I have this chic in her 30s that texts me like krazy all the time.Sometimes its up to 8 times a day for 3 weeks. We chilled together at a lounge a week ago and she was making the moves on me like krazy and we were making out and I was doing some serious kino.

Fast forward to 3 days later, we were suppose to chill at the movies on saturday but her baby father did not pick up her son so she could have some free time. She text me saying that she was angry and pissed the whole day. So I text her that night and said u'll be aiight.

So 4 days later I text her to see if she was ok, no response. I text her again the next day and no response. What u think about this chic?? Is she playing mind games now because she was texting me like krazy everyday.

Usually Im the type to just cut it off and keep it moving but Im not sure if she's ok or not because those last few days she was texting me before she just stopped; it seems like she was going through some serious issues with her life. What you guys think about this???

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, this goes against all rules but....in this situation, I'd call her, and if she doesn't answer, I'd leave a message saying that she seemed pretty down before, and you just want to make sure she's alright. Once you make sure she's ok, go back to doing your thing.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she just realized that her alloted text plan ran out and was costing her .10 per message.

JJ0004

Don Juan
Reaction score
I called her once as well on the cell two days ago but she didn't pick up. I didnt leave a message so I might call her one more time and leave a message and if no response, oh well keep it moving. And I will prolly call her in 4 days too.

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Silent Treatment?

From my own experience, you could be in some serious sh1t right now. Think back about your behavior to her because something is setting her off and you might be getting the silent treatment.

If that's the case you've already tried to contact her enough and you MUST not contact her again until she chases you back. I am echo'ing the advice of a thread I had going on called "Super Silent Treatment" if you want to check that out.

Only if you think this applies to your situation..

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's playing mind games because you were too easy to talk to EVERY DAY and she probably got bored.

it seems like she was going through some serious issues with her life. What you guys think about this???

^This could be the reason you can't get ahold of her too.. you guys did just meet pretty much.. maybe she needs some space.

JJ0004

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I honestly think she is playing mind games too. I tell you why. While I was interning at the job site where she temporarily works, she was all over me like krazy and she kept wanting to hang out with me, but I kept messing with her saying I basically had other things to do after work.

In other words she felt I was playing hard to get for weeks with her. Then we finally go out on a somewhat date at a beer lounge spot. This was about 10 days ago.

Then while were there she makes the moves on me by kissing my neck and then she stops. Then also I've been playing the gentlemen game as well which by the way girls hate because she's been wanting to make a move on her so badly. It came out of her mouth on numerous occasions.

"The krazy thing too is while I was interning at her job site I would flirt and do some kino to her like krazy and then pull back."

Back to the lounge spot,So I flipped it on her and starting messing with her by tickling her, messing with her hair and then she starts to make out with me. So Im like I got this chic wrapped around my finger.

Then heres the question I knew would pop up. She said " Do you like me?" Then I said your cool and Im chilling with you right now. Bottomline is I know she had a great time with me and now she stopped texting me. Its been a week now today of no contact or communication at all.

What u guy think? I've decided that Im not going to call next week like some of you suggested. I might give it two weeks and if I do decide to respond back either texting or leaving a message, what thew best response to say to her????

And how to I get the power back in my court cuz right now it up in the air because I REFUSE TO LET HER HAVE THE POWER AND CONTROL. So your advice would be appreciated.

JJ0004

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it has been 5 days since I last texted her. So I think I'm doing a good job of not chasing her down.

What you guys think? Is she pissed that I stopped trying to reach her.

Quick story

She last texted me on Saturday night saying "she is feeling better now do to the fact her baby father didnt pick up her son so we can hang out?

No contact or communication for 3 days until I text her on Wednesday afternoon saying "whats good hows ur week going?" no reply
Then I text her on Thursday afternoon saying " I see u are ignoring your boy, aiight". SO I decided not to contact her again until she responds back.
Did I do ok with this or any other tips that I could have done differently because I know she is feeling me and she wants a relationship but I said lets see hat happen first.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way too much texting. Get together. If she contacts YOU, arrange a meeting. If she gives any drama, drop her.

If she wants to be with you, she will find a way. Everything else is just games.