"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Texting iPhone to iPhone

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I’ve noticed that at least half if not more of the women I have seen use an iPhone.

I’ve also noticed that only one out of about five will have their settings open to let you know when a message has “read” status.

The interesting correlation is that those that do not mask when a message is read, overall do seem more transparent and pliable.

Masking the status is of course not a dealbreaker, but I do consider it an extra plus if a woman does not have this feature hidden.

I’ve decided to unmask mine. However I’m still a bit sneaky. My homepage will still show message banners of at least one sentence or two. Therefore I have an idea of their message even though they will not know that it has been glanced over.

Just curious if any of you other iPhone users have noticed a similar correlation with women who mask the read status or do not mask the message read status.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
I’ve noticed that at least half if not more of the women I have seen use an iPhone.

I’ve also noticed that only one out of about five will have their settings open to let you know when a message has “read” status.

The interesting correlation is that those that do not mask when a message is read, overall do seem more transparent and pliable.

Masking the status is of course not a dealbreaker, but I do consider it an extra plus if a woman does not have this feature hidden.

I’ve decided to unmask mine. However I’m still a bit sneaky. My homepage will still show message banners of at least one sentence or two. Therefore I have an idea of their message even though they will not know that it has been glanced over.

Just curious if any of you other iPhone users have noticed a similar correlation with women who mask the read status or do not mask the message read status.
I use facetime a bunch.
 
Top