Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting Girl Who Has a Boyfriend

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been texting a girl who is seeing another guy. We text often, and she seems interested. However, she invited me out to a club last Thursday, only to be hugged up with the guy she is seeing.

I talked to her about it later, and she apologized for that. The guy works at the club, so every time she comes, he is there.

Kinda lost here. Is she playing games?

dbx

Don Juan
Reaction score
if she has a boyfriend, leave her alone! wtf...

There was a time when men had principles... that been lost now?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jglide123 said:
I've been texting a girl who is seeing another guy. We text often, and she seems interested. However, she invited me out to a club last Thursday, only to be hugged up with the guy she is seeing.

I talked to her about it later, and she apologized for that. The guy works at the club, so every time she comes, he is there.

I just successfully navigated this exact scenario not to long go.

Your problem is your treating a girl that should be one of many, as your #1 option.

Text often?? Uhhh why?

She knows your interested, you can't tell if she's interested, see the difference?

You have to flip it on her, make her wonder what your up to and create that anxiety of loss within her because otherwise your just a small fish in her big big pool.

Secondly, don't talk to her about her bf being there! You look needy, clingy and upset.

Pull back, start meeting new girls and get your mind off this chick.

I'm not sure what your looking for from her, but if you are only after sex your giving her way too much attention. If you want something more, then I would advise you to look in the mirror and realize that if she is willing to cheat she is a messed up w-hore who is only good for a nut busting purposes.

PIMP

Read for FREE!

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
dbx said:
if she has a boyfriend, leave her alone! wtf...

There was a time when men had principles... that been lost now?
First off, she said that she doesn't know what their relationship status is, so officially she isn't in a relationship. I call the guy her boyfriend because he was on her like a hungry tick.

Secondly, if a girl is showing me attention and seems interested, it's not my problem if she is committed. I don't know this guy personally.

dbx

Don Juan
Reaction score
jglide123 said:
First off, she said that she doesn't know what their relationship status is, so officially she isn't in a relationship. I call the guy her boyfriend because he was on her like a hungry tick.

Secondly, if a girl is showing me attention and seems interested, it's not my problem if she is committed. I don't know this guy personally.
try justify it any way you like, it's a **** thing to do. what goes around, comes around.

Read for FREE!

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you make a move on her already?

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder why she invited you to a club this guy worked at. Just kind of odd.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jglide123 said:
Really, man? The fact she shows interest in you and is texting you, is her playing games. She has a boyfriend.

Read for FREE!

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WorkingDJ said:
I wonder why she invited you to a club this guy worked at. Just kind of odd.
As someone who used to regularly and only fvck women with boyfriends... I can say this is not that odd.

Very early on, a woman will do something like this. To see how both parties react.

Boyfriend says he doesn't like you; to stay away from you, etc - he loses and she's an easy fvck (this is why when guys forbid a woman from seeing a specific guy - they should just go ahead and hand her pvssy to him on a platter!)

You react as the one who doesn't like the scenario - you decrease your chances with her while increasing her validation. Better to not lecture her on you two being together, and to say "your boyfriend seemed like a nice guy. He looked so happy to be with you. So happy he wouldn't let you out of his sight/stop hugging you/etc." (then see what she says to that - anything like "yeah but it's kind of annoying," and you're in!)

Whichever of you reacts the worse in the situation - loses.

Sounds like you lost.

PS: Stop texting her so much. You're just the validation friend she's looking for. If you want to fvck her - reduce your time spent talking and make sure you bring up sex with her often (in a smooth way). Bonus points for mentioning other women who are interested in you.

It's really that easy.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
When both guys were in the same room she chose him.

End of story.

The only justification for dating a woman with a boyfriend is that you were already doing her when you found out, and she tells you that you have the upper hand. In that case, you don't pressure her to leave him or in many cases she will leave you.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Pimp-sicle said:
I just successfully navigated this exact scenario not to long go.

Your problem is your treating a girl that should be one of many, as your #1 option.

Text often?? Uhhh why?

She knows your interested, you can't tell if she's interested, see the difference?

You have to flip it on her, make her wonder what your up to and create that anxiety of loss within her because otherwise your just a small fish in her big big pool.

Secondly, don't talk to her about her bf being there! You look needy, clingy and upset.

Pull back, start meeting new girls and get your mind off this chick.

I'm not sure what your looking for from her, but if you are only after sex your giving her way too much attention. If you want something more, then I would advise you to look in the mirror and realize that if she is willing to cheat she is a messed up w-hore who is only good for a nut busting purposes.

PIMP
Beautiful post....

Read for FREE!

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
As someone who used to regularly and only fvck women with boyfriends... I can say this is not that odd.

Very early on, a woman will do something like this. To see how both parties react.

Boyfriend says he doesn't like you; to stay away from you, etc - he loses and she's an easy fvck (this is why when guys forbid a woman from seeing a specific guy - they should just go ahead and hand her pvssy to him on a platter!)

You react as the one who doesn't like the scenario - you decrease your chances with her while increasing her validation. Better to not lecture her on you two being together, and to say "your boyfriend seemed like a nice guy. He looked so happy to be with you. So happy he wouldn't let you out of his sight/stop hugging you/etc." (then see what she says to that - anything like "yeah but it's kind of annoying," and you're in!)

Whichever of you reacts the worse in the situation - loses.

Sounds like you lost.

PS: Stop texting her so much. You're just the validation friend she's looking for. If you want to fvck her - reduce your time spent talking and make sure you bring up sex with her often (in a smooth way). Bonus points for mentioning other women who are interested in you.

It's really that easy.
brilliant! never show jealousies or insecurities.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
As someone who used to regularly and only fvck women with boyfriends...

One question...how come?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigSmooth said:
One question...how come?
There's a lot of advantages to fvcking a taken woman:
- She normally just wants to fvck and get a little affection.
- Taken women consistently lack attraction for a bf who is either spineless, never home, or overly confrontational. This leads to them often taking on the part of the leader/masculine role in their relationship; this leads to them having A LOT of displaced feminine energy to release. And when they release it with you - it's very addictive.
- She normally reserves most of her drama for her bf. Sh!t tests are almost non-exist as long as you're fvcking her right!
- Taken women are normally starving for new d!ck a lot more than single women (who normally have multiple new d!cks to choose from and fvck.) Can't get enough sex.
- Their relationship self regulates their ability to act needy towards me.
- But most of all: I had no interest in relationships at the time, and taken women were the easiest women to have long term NSA sex with. (my solution for this in the modern day: Have nothing but ONS... Period!).

There were negatives though and I'm just going to name one:

- I will NEVER be able to trust a woman no matter what! There's actually guys out there who believe "if you pick the right one - you'll never get cheated on"... I legit feel sorry for those suckers! Every woman is not going to cheat, but every woman has the capabilities! Just the right moment, the right emotions, the right man, with the right words; and most likely the right amount of alcohol IS ALL IT TAKES!

Seeing how convincing these women were. How evil they were. How they mocked their bfs behind their back........

That sh!t is irreversible!

I've seen the darkside. I know it well. I know it exist! I know it exist in all women; some more than others.

It's a terrible pill to have access to.

Hard to swallow.

Read for FREE!

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
There's a lot of advantages to fvcking a taken woman:
- She normally just wants to fvck and get a little affection.
- Taken women consistently lack attraction for a bf who is either spineless, never home, or overly confrontational. This leads to them often taking on the part of the leader/masculine role in their relationship; this leads to them having A LOT of displaced feminine energy to release. And when they release it with you - it's very addictive.
- She normally reserves most of her drama for her bf. Sh!t tests are almost non-exist as long as you're fvcking her right!
- Taken women are normally starving for new d!ck a lot more than single women (who normally have multiple new d!cks to choose from and fvck.) Can't get enough sex.
- Their relationship self regulates their ability to act needy towards me.
- But most of all: I had no interest in relationships at the time, and taken women were the easiest women to have long term NSA sex with. (my solution for this in the modern day: Have nothing but ONS... Period!).

There were negatives though and I'm just going to name one:

- I will NEVER be able to trust a woman no matter what! There's actually guys out there who believe "if you pick the right one - you'll never get cheated on"... I legit feel sorry for those suckers! Every woman is not going to cheat, but every woman has the capabilities! Just the right moment, the right emotions, the right man, with the right words; and most likely the right amount of alcohol IS ALL IT TAKES!

Seeing how convincing these women were. How evil they were. How they mocked their bfs behind their back........

That sh!t is irreversible!

I've seen the darkside. I know it well. I know it exist! I know it exist in all women; some more than others.

It's a terrible pill to have access to.

Hard to swallow.
I used to do the exact same thing as you a few years ago. I kind of got the feeling that every girl was trying to find some way to cheat on her bf every day. Few minutes before she went to work, on the way home from a club by taking a detour to my house, bringing me over to her house while her bf was out with his friends etc.

But as I got older I kind of placed women into two categories:

1: party girls
2: girlfriend girls

If you try to make a party girl your girlfriend you are a total idiot, she will never be loyal at any point in time. After all, you met her while partying, duh.
Girlfriend girls are different. They are not at the same bars you go to, they are NEVER out partying the way you imagine. More specifically, you are far less likely to ever meet them unless it is some extenuating circumstance--not "we met at a club".

I met a girl like this, and I honestly believe she doesn't cheat on me. Why, you ask, after being one of the guys who got to fvck taken girls? Because I made her meet all of the other party girls that I know, and I have shown her that I can hook up with the hottest girls in less than a minute. Then, ditch them and go back to her. In short, if she were to fvck around, I would find out, ditch her and be with an even hotter girl in less than a day.

This shows that the status quo is tipped in my favor. I must keep it that way or the girl is way more likely to cheat. If a girl thinks that she has the advantage in a relationship, the guy is screwed.

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up asking her out to a different club, so we could get away from the "boyfriend" (I tried to make it seem like it would be an adventure). According to her, the guy isn't her boyfriend. She said she has been talking to him for around three months, and she wasn't sure of their status.

She texted me back, saying that she "wasn't that type of girl." The chick was basically playing games. The fact that she invited me to a club, only for me to come and see her hugged up with another guy should've been enough....