"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Texting- Gauging interest level

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
It depends on the content. If its a "I can't wait to get my hands on you" type of thing, game on. If its "I went to the mall and you should see the deal that I got on a nice purse".. Not so much.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
This is good. I feel it's easier said than done because .. well if she's hot I wanna hit it, not gonna lie to you. But I do have a lot of women available to me rn and it's a bit overwhelming. OLD, current plates, girls on campus, etc... And I need a way to filter.

This is a great way to filter and get the most bang for my buck since time is scarce nowadays. Professional life is also busy af so I need to maximize the time with women to be quality.

Cheers, Glass.
 
Top