"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Texting during this time

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Hey guys,

Are you keeping your texting with women on the same amount as usual, or are you texting more now in this lockdown situation? I'm thinking whether I should text this girl more or not, as I'm not seeing her at all - we're not dating or anything, but am trying to make something happen in the future.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I am texting more. Typically every 2-3 days and exchanging texts for 10-15 minutes. Sometimes they initiate, sometimes I do. I lay on the humor really hard as well as the talks about meeting up when we can. I had one woman say "you are the only laughter I get all day". A lot of women are getting really depressed and stir crazy. Especially this past week it has really set in for many.
 
Top