Texting can be dangerous! Help with this "?"

In$tinct

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to make this short and as sweet as possible.

2 plates

HB1: An Air Force officer, could be LTR potential if I were looking for that. Hooked up through some mutual friends, called her on Wed night and set up a date for Sunday. We have met a few times, always clicked, mostly through military talk, but we were both in relationships at the time.

HB2: Basically decent looking trash that is just a plate.

Was texting with HB2 on Thursday... She got talking dirty, and I then forwarded her junk to my boys (Let that be a lesson to you... If I do it; you know women do!)

Then today, two days after setting date with HB1; I text her as follows.

Me: If you are not out enjoying this amazing weather; I am done with you!

Her about one minute later.

HB1: If you are not drunk during this amazing weather; I am done with you!

ME: 54 seconds.... Sheesh! You are whipped already.

Her: I was about to call my sister and had my phone in my hand. Get over yourself! :)

ME: Whatever you need to tell yourself. Heading to pool; Ill see you Sunday at 4.

I then place phone in pocket and go about my business. It beeps a few seconds later, but just assuming it is an "Ok, see you then!" I didn't even look at it.

When I check the message later it reads:

HB1: Do what? OMG you are a freak!

I have no clue what she is talking about until I scroll down to read what my pocket sent her...

Me: Hee hee Hope you like getting to know my freaky side. Honestly, I am a good girl, but when it comes to the bedroom.... I am wet 24/7 :)

After I get done swallowing my tongue I decided to reply

Me: Sh!t That was a text some crazy biotch sent me! I forwarded it to a friend and we were dying! I assure you, HB1. I don't talk like that until after the second, sometimes even the third date!

HB1: Haha I believe you

How do I play this, DJs? Just continue on Sunday as if everything is cool...

I might not give the best advice, but you sure can learn for my mistakes! LOL

Cheers!

Last edited:

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
You play this easily.

!!!!QUIT!!!! texting

call(for a brief moment) arrange a meet and chat face to face...

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP : You are safe - she believes you. Therefore, act like it's in the past because that's where it should be.

If you act different, she WILL notice it. By the way, limit your texting to avoid these "unique" situations.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In$tinct said:
Going to make this short and as sweet as possible.

2 plates

HB1: An Air Force officer, could be LTR potential if I were looking for that. Hooked up through some mutual friends, called her on Wed night and set up a date for Sat. We have met a few times, always clicked, mostly through military talk, but we were both in relationships at the time.

HB2: Basically decent looking trash that is just a plate.

Was texting with HB2 on Thursday... She got talking dirty, and I then forwarded her junk to my boys (Let that be a lesson to you... If I do it; you know women do!)

Then today, two days after setting date with HB1; I text her as follows.

Me: If you are not out enjoying this amazing weather; I am done with you!

Her about one minute later.

HB1: If you are not drunk during this amazing weather; I am done with you!

ME: 54 seconds.... Sheesh! You are whipped already.

Her: I was about to call my sister and had my phone in my hand. Get over yourself! :)

ME: Whatever you need to tell yourself. Heading to pool; Ill see you Sunday at 4.

I then place phone in pocket and go about my business. It beeps a few seconds later, but just assuming it is an "Ok, see you then!" I didn't even look at it.

When I check the message later it reads:

HB1: Do what? OMG you are a freak!

I have no clue what she is talking about until I scroll down to read what my pocket sent her...

Me: Hee hee Hope you like getting to know my freaky side. Honestly, I am a good girl, but when it comes to the bedroom.... I am wet 24/7 :)

After I get done swallowing my tongue I decided to reply

Me: Sh!t That was a text some crazy biotch sent me! I forwarded it to a friend and we were dying! I assure you, HB1. I don't talk like that until after the second, sometimes even the third date!

HB1: Haha I believe you

How do I play this, DJs? Just continue on Sunday as if everything is cool...

I might not give the best advice, but you sure can learn for my mistakes! LOL

Cheers!
Your mistake --
Texting flirty stuff when you are involved with two women. Bad blunder.
The inevitable happened.

Your triumph-
You "explained" in a bold and ****y/funny manner. Good work.

However, make no mistake, HB1 does NOT fully buy your explanation. You have spiked her interest in your extra curricula activities and she will find a way to raise the issue to get you to reveal more information.
You can make capital here if you continue to bat any curved balls that she pitches by being BOLDER and more ****y in your replies. DO NOT answer her probing questions directly if she asks about HB2. Do not directly answer and do not openly lie.

This is not a hurdle or a hoop that you have to jump though Sunday so much as an opportunity to peak her interest in you by your triggering some intrigue by answering her in 'creative' ways.

Practise some responses before Sunday..

In$tinct

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Your mistake --
Texting flirty stuff when you are involved with two women. Bad blunder.
The inevitable happened.

Your triumph-
You "explained" in a bold and ****y/funny manner. Good work.

However, make no mistake, HB1 does NOT fully buy your explanation. You have spiked her interest in your extra curricula activities and she will find a way to raise the issue to get you to reveal more information.
You can make capital here if you continue to bat any curved balls that she pitches by being BOLDER and more ****y in your replies. DO NOT answer her probing questions directly if she asks about HB2. Do not directly answer and do not openly lie.

This is not a hurdle or a hoop that you have to jump though Sunday so much as an opportunity to peak her interest in you by your triggering some intrigue by answering her in 'creative' ways.

Practise some responses before Sunday..

Thanks J!