"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Texting and phone use

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
I want opinions on this because I’m learning. When dealing with women, the purpose of the phone and text message isn’t to have long riveting conversations, because it’s hard to build interest, and you’re more likely just to screw something up. You set a solid date using phone or text (time/place/day) then no contact until date. Would you guys agree with this?? Also, in order to not be stood up, it’s a good idea to confirm date the day of correct?? What’s the best message to send when confirming a date?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

elunium

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
27
Age
32
"Set the date and no contact" is a rule often given to beginners because they tend to screw things up talking to much by texting too much and having boring conversations.

Once you gain more experience you learn that texting after setting the date is even more powerful than this when you improve you texting skills and know what to text. They tend to be less flaky and it's a nice opportunity to build antecipation.

There is no "best message". But this video from Zan Perrion will open your eyes.
 
Top