“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Texting and online dating

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
Whats the consensus on texting after setting up a date on OLD? do you guys keep on texting or you disappear after setting it up?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
You don’t keep texting because overtexting leads to her thinking you are too available. You’ll learn balance the more you do it. There’s really no specific way to describe how to do it.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
If you totally stop all interaction and she doesnt reach out, she will probably cancel or flake.

The ideal situation is for her to initiate some texting in between and then you respond back sporadically as you have time. You might respond to one text instantly, get busy and respond again 2 hours after her next text. Its fine to respond back to her and get some convo going but dont do the insta responses and look like a totally available guy.

If she doesnt really reach out, I would suggest that you at least reach out once or twice, depending on the gap of days between the date and when it was set up, so that there is some communication.

Thats what works best for me.
 
Top