Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting advice HELP

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, back again jajaj
Just talking to this girl for three days she takes like 24h to respond, even though the first days we could chat constantly every 1 or 2.

We haven’t spoken for 4 years, at that time we kissed for 3 weeks and that was it, I was 18 at that time.

3 days ago I just texted her, I think I’m trying to play her, showing great confidence, but she doesn’t seem too much fun, like she only makes me questions.
She textes me because she asks questions.
What I’m trying to do is to be mysterious and hinting a date (btw this is a hoe, I just want to bang her, so I don’t want to text that much).
How do I not appear needy if I ask her to meet up, because she is not flirting with me you know

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
And if this girl replies in like 15 or 20hours should I take at least 5h to trxt her back or what?

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's the one asking you questions, it means she wants to be in control of the situation and from my point of view that's not good,

I would advise you to push a little more, try to tease her only in this way will you be able to understand his level of interest,

otherwise the more you continue writing without moving things forward the worse it is

I addressed a similar discourse in my last post my question is, are you enjoying chatting with her? what sensations do you feel? because if you're bored she probably will be too

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's the one asking you questions, it means she wants to be in control of the situation and from my point of view that's not good,

I would advise you to push a little more, try to tease her only in this way will you be able to understand his level of interest,

otherwise the more you continue writing without moving things forward the worse it is

I addressed a similar discourse in my last post my question is, are you enjoying chatting with her? what sensations do you feel? because if you're bored she probably will be too
Yeah, so do I just mobe things forward like asking her on a date or what?

and should I wait a lot to reply?

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, so do I just mobe things forward like asking her on a date or what?

and should I wait a lot to reply?
If she takes her that long to answer, you too can answer a few hours later

Surely the fact that it takes so long is not a good sign and if you asked her out now she would probably say no

Try teasing her first, flirt a little, tease her, and see if you get a positive response if not, it is useless to ask her out check out my last post where I write based on my experiences

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just talking to this girl for three days she takes like 24h to respond, even though the first days we could chat constantly every 1 or 2.
Repeat with me, The Phone Is For Setting Dates, not for chit chat.

showing great confidence
A confidence guy doesn't spend time texting, he asks he invites his target to go out without fear of rejection.

btw this is a hoe
Clearly, not for you.

How do I not appear needy if I ask her to meet up, because she is not flirting with me you know
This is done deal, if she had any interest on you, you ruined with all the texting. Move on.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that’s what I think, but don’t want to appear needy
You aren’t, but if you keep dwelling on it and texting with Hopium you are

And if this girl replies in like 15 or 20hours should I take at least 5h to trxt her back or what?
Just respond when you want to respond. At the end of the day, if this girl says no or flakes on you, YOU NEED TO WALK AWAY