Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

texting a lot is ok if she's interested

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just would like to destroy a myth from this place or from the DJ bible or from any seduction community.

Two weeks ago a female friend of mine met a guy in a club. This guy is 10 years older than her. He just said some stupid comment about my friend's ass, she laughed, they talked for 10 minutes and he got her number.

That same night he texted her just to tell her some silly joke, she replied etc.

For the last 2 weeks he's been texting her almost everyday, and she's been replyingto everything, sometimes trying to look busy or trying to ignore him on purpose just to see if he persisted.
This guy has told her almost everything about his life, and she's done the same as well.
I thought she was gonna get tired with the guy, or she was gonna loose interest in him (according to sites like this) but not the case. They've been knowing each other via whatsapp for 14 days.
My female friend thought this was kind of strange but since SHE REALLY LIKED THE GUY (this is my point), she did not mind.
He sent her some flirty texts as well, and she found the funy and replied too.

Today, after all this days texting all the time, they've met in person, they've made out, and that's it. My girl friend is more than happy with the guy.

The conclusion is: IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU TEXT FIRST OR IF YOU TEXT TOO MUCH, OR IF YOU CALL OR TEXT OR BOTH, FOR ONE DAY, OR FOR TWO WEEKS...if she likes you!!!
So just stop overanalyzing everything you text, every step you take, everything she says. If you find inconcruency in her responses, if she does not answer to your texts, or flakes...she's just not damn interested in you, or so little that it does not make any difference.

We should separate right off the bat, girls that already like you and are receptive (like my female friend), and girls that either do not like you so much or ar not available. The last ones are the ones who are gonna give you trouble, headache, are gonna make you feel insecure etc.

Game is suposed to be used with girls that have little to medium interest in you because the ones with hight interest do not give you any problems, but I think that if you deal with girls with low interest it just makes your life hard, sad and you become paranoid asking for advice here for every step you take.

My two cents.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. This girl isn't some random slvt which is why the texting works. Most guys on SS only deal with slvts which is why they are jaded about texting.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
You should be f*cking more than you're texting. If you are texting more than f*cking it means you are still "auditioning" for the woman. Why would a man who has something in the bag feel the need to pander in any way?

Texting is a good way to become one of her "girlfriends". Keep it up. :up:

skinnyguy said:
Yes. This girl isn't some random slvt which is why the texting works. Most guys on SS only deal with slvts which is why they are jaded about texting.
Still looking for the golden p*ssy I see.

Hows that working out for ya? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Game is suposed to be used with girls that have little to medium interest in you because the ones with hight interest do not give you any problems, but I think that if you deal with girls with low interest it just makes your life hard, sad and you become paranoid asking for advice here for every step you take.

And you have to keep it high by investing less than she does, and as time passes gradually start disappearing from her life so she will chase you hard and harder instead of craving someone else's c0ck/

I'll give it one month before a "sudden" interest drop.
True, may be even sooner.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's too far away of a situation to say it is or isn't working. Unless it is you doing the texting and it is working 100% and you're banging on a weekly basis, then it is all greener on the other side. We don't know what she's doing with this guy. We don't know if he's been friend zoned. And we certainly don't know how long he can keep this up.

If you can text 40, 50 messages a day for weeks and weeks and it works for you with lots of dates, high interest and banging, then fantastic. I, and many SSers know this is an anomaly.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
You should be f*cking more than you're texting. If you are texting more than f*cking it means you are still "auditioning" for the woman. Why would a man who has something in the bag feel the need to pander in any way?

Still looking for the golden p*ssy I see.

Hows that working out for ya? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Actually, quite well. I've been texting a bikini model back and forth for the last two weeks and had sex with her on Friday. Any questions?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
There's an Exception to Every Rule

pyros said:
I just would like to destroy a myth from this place or from the DJ bible or from any seduction community.

Two weeks ago a female friend of mine met a guy in a club. This guy is 10 years older than her. He just said some stupid comment about my friend's ass, she laughed, they talked for 10 minutes and he got her number.

That same night he texted her just to tell her some silly joke, she replied etc.

For the last 2 weeks he's been texting her almost everyday, and she's been replyingto everything, sometimes trying to look busy or trying to ignore him on purpose just to see if he persisted.
This guy has told her almost everything about his life, and she's done the same as well.
I thought she was gonna get tired with the guy, or she was gonna loose interest in him (according to sites like this) but not the case. They've been knowing each other via whatsapp for 14 days.
My female friend thought this was kind of strange but since SHE REALLY LIKED THE GUY (this is my point), she did not mind.

Today, after all this days texting all the time, they've met in person, they've made out, and that's it. My girl friend is more than happy with the guy.

The conclusion is: IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU TEXT FIRST OR IF YOU TEXT TOO MUCH, OR IF YOU CALL OR TEXT OR BOTH, FOR ONE DAY, OR FOR TWO WEEKS...if she likes you!!!
So just stop overanalyzing everything you text, every step you take, everything she says. If you find inconcruency in her responses, if she does not answer to your texts, or flakes...she's just not damn interested in you, or so little that it does not make any difference.

We should separate right off the bat, girls that already like you and are receptive (like my female friend), and girls that either do not like you so much or ar not available. The last ones are the ones who are gonna give you trouble, headache, are gonna make you feel insecure etc.

My two cents.

Here's the flaw in your logic, you're using this one example as the basis to make a broad reaching generalization. Last week in my Physical Geography class, my professor explained to use one of the things that makes science, "good science." One of those criteria is that the experiment be repeatable. Rex what the f*ck does you lecture from your Physical Geography class have to do with topic of this thread? Well here's the correlation. Mystery'em, when ever they though up a new strategy or tactic would run that same strategy or tactic to test its effectiveness. When they noticed they had success, they would report back, then others would try the strategy or tactic, thus proving the validity of said strategy or tactic.

Here's the flaw in your logic, you're using this one example as the basis to make a broad reaching generalization. Now if dude had this response from like fifteen, twenty, twenty-five, thirty chicks and others had the same rate of success, then your hypothesis might possibly be true.

However, to use ONE chick that likes this ONE as a basis to challenge one of the fundamental philosophies in the PUA is not only very prudent, it's stupid as f*ck, and I can tell you from experience that the more time you spend with a woman without busting that thang out, the more likely you're either going to say or do something that's going to turn her off. A woman's like or interest for a dude isn't infinite and she's looking for any and every reason to stop effing with you.

In conclusion all of you "textaholics," need to keep this in mind when you're getting hella juiced at the sight of those ;) :D :crackup: :) and that tittie shot she sent you.

PlayHer Man said:
You should be f*cking more than you're texting. If you are texting more than f*cking it means you are still "auditioning" for the woman. Why would a man who has something in the bag feel the need to pander in any way? Texting is a good way to become one of her "girlfriends". Keep it up.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex, could you PLEASE tell that to all the guys who most stuff about 5'7 goofy looking guys who are dating hotties? Cause your post proves my looks theory. Pulling one example out of a statistical sample of 100000 is not valid.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds more like the exception than the rule.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Rex Would....

skinnyguy said:
Rex, could you PLEASE tell that to all the guys who most stuff about 5'7 goofy looking guys who are dating hotties? Cause your post proves my looks theory. Pulling one example out of a statistical sample of 100000 is not valid.
So I guess the munchin I saw last night at the bar with the Brazillian 6 1/2 with the nice ass was an exception to the rule too. skinnyguy, you know what you're biggest impediment is in this sh*t? No Rex, what is it? It's twofold. Your pre-occupation with the next man and what he's doing and the fact that you've made up in your mind that you're worthy of hot chicks. It's ****ing you severely in the game.

Not that I'm the greatest nigga at this sh*t, (I'm far from it,) but I had dough I relocated to your area for a minute, because you're in need of serious deprogramming. After treating like Senior Drill Instruction Hartman did Pvts Joker and Pyle in the film classic, Full Metal Jacket. We'd hit the town and using a tactic that I read somewhere, I would have $200 for you, only the condition that you approach 7's and up. Upon each real approach, I'd give you $40. You my friend are in need of a wingman.

Besides, I didn't prove your point. As I've told your hard headed a$$ time and time again, women look pass looks. Oh, muthaf*cka, don't think that I forgot about that sh*t you said in "Rex's Hella Gay A$$ Thread." I still owe a VERY STRONG talking for EVEN mentioning another man's d*ck. F*ck wrong with you dude? Talking about other niggas' d*cks. As a point of reference, the only d*ck in the world that you need to be concerned with is skinnyguy's. I can't believe you did something as gay as bring up d*ck size on male dominated forum that's about scoring some p*ssy. Nigga, go kill yourself a couple times for that f*ckery.

Last edited:

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Actually, quite well. I've been texting a bikini model back and forth for the last two weeks and had sex with her on Friday. Any questions?
So the prostitute told you she was a bikini model? And you believed her? OR did you just assume she was a bikini model? :crackup:

Didn't you think it was strange that she charged you for sex? :crackup:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
So I guess the munchin I saw last night at the bar with the Brazillian 6 1/2 with the nice ass was an exception to the rule too. skinnyguy, you know what you're biggest impediment is in this sh*t? No Rex, what is it? It's twofold. Your pre-occupation with the next man and what he's doing and the fact that you've made up in your mind that you're worthy of hot chicks. It's ****ing you severely in the game.

Not that I'm the greatest nigga at this sh*t, (I'm far from it,) but I had dough I relocated to your area for a minute, because you're in need of serious deprogramming. After treating like Senior Drill Instruction Hartman did Pvts Joker and Pyle in the film classic, Full Metal Jacket. We'd hit the town and using a tactic that I read somewhere, I would have $200 for you, only the condition that you approach 7's and up. Upon each real approach, I'd give you $40. You my friend are in need of a wingman.

Besides, I didn't prove your point. As I've told your hard headed a$$ time and time again, women look pass looks. Oh, muthaf*cka, don't think that I forgot about that sh*t you said in "Rex's Hella Gay A$$ Thread." I still owe a VERY STRONG talking for EVEN mentioning another man's d*ck. F*ck wrong with you dude? Talking about other niggas' d*cks. As a point of reference, the only d*ck in the world that you need to be concerned with is skinnyguy's. I can't believe you did something as gay as bring up d*ck size on male dominated forum that's about scoring some p*ssy. Nigga, go kill yourself a couple times for that f*ckery.

It is ironic you are calling me a "nigga" when your ancestors used to pick cotton. Anyway, you still haven't disproved my looks theory. Can Atom please close this thread? Tired of trolls with big egos calling people names like 7 year olds.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This could be the exception to the rule but...what rule?
Im saying that if you meet a girl that REALLY LIKES YOU and IS RECEPTIVE, it does not really matter what you do.

However, if you're dealing with a girl that has medium to little interest in you, depending on what steps you take, you can increase her interest or you can send it to hell. Girls with little interest are the reason why the majority of us are here I guess.

P.S.
My female friend told me she's more than willing to bang this guy, but she wants to wait a couple of dates not to seem like a slut (hah! funy logic...cause she's kind of a wh-ore)

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:

My two cents.

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet but, this is all happening before he's banged her. He's using it as a tool to build interest. Personally, I think it's too much, I've been down that road and it worked, but it was one long road to that vagina. But maybe this just his way, and he's doing this with five other chicks as well. Or maybe he's thinking LTR with this chick, so he's investing his time in her, and she's reciprocating.

Whatever, it seems to be working. But, depending on where he wants this relationship to go, once he bangs her, he'll realize she's already into him and should know that if he keeps texting her this much, then one of two things are going to happen, either she'll get bored/tired of him, or she'll starts thinking LTR.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
you forgot to add "and then i woke up". or it was a bikini model for XXL bikinis.
a guy with your attitude would NEVER get any decent girls. and if you think you did, you should lay off the mushrooms.

without any offensive intentions: you are too idealistic with no connections with the real world, no intention of getting wiser, and you are trying to fight a don quixote war here.
your validation attempts are too transparent for anyone to believe it, and you think that going on the way of our former village idiot forum troll, is gonna make you achieve something else than making a fool out of yourself.
listen to some of the guys here, wisdom first, getting laid later. for some it works in parallel, but for you obviously is not.

what is the difference between a bikini model and the other girls anyway? they all have possies, they all can f.ck, except that models are usually more stupid than others, with greater expectations because of all that salivating from guys like you. if i wanna have some quality time with a girl, i much rather get myself a cool laid back hb7 than any of the "bikini models".

the most boring and simpleton girls i've met were hb8+. some called me crazy when i demoted them to occasional FB/no contact, but i couldn't care less.

so take my advice and trust me: less attitude and more searching for wisdom is the way.
skinnyguy said:
It is ironic you are calling me a "nigga" when your ancestors used to pick cotton. Anyway, you still haven't disproved my looks theory. Can Atom please close this thread? Tired of trolls with big egos calling people names like 7 year olds.
sorry to inform you, but the only one acting like a troll is you. of course looks matter, DUUH. but i am a living proof looks aren't everything. i am an average guy, and in a period i even was overweight. i still managed to keep my wiener wet. is it eassier for good loking guys to get girls? YES. does that mean that the others cannot gate ANY girl? NO. even when i was 120 kg, i still managed to get girls. and i never had to go under hb7 to do so. do i have LOTS of girls? no. but i manage to have 4 active plates ATM, and a LTR-like relationship. do good lokking guys get more and more easily? YES. do i care? NO. there's your answer

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Women use incessant texting to make men dependent on their companionship. Its a propaganda brainwashing campaign. If you establish early on that you're available for this then you're setting yourself up for a position of weakness and addict-think if the relationship ever goes south.

Very well said. And sometimes they stop texting you to unleash some withdrawal pain on you. Hehe

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
It is ironic you are calling me a "nigga" when your ancestors used to pick cotton.
They take to kindly to captivity and they broke out, they rest were born free. Nice try at deflection though.

skinnyguy said:
Anyway, you still haven't disproved my looks theory. Can Atom please close this thread? Tired of trolls with big egos calling people names like 7 year olds.
Why are you calling for the next muthaf*cka's thread to be closed? You're not built for this potna, you're entirely to f*cking sensitive. Then again what would you expect from a dude who actually worries about the next man's d*ck size.

skinnyguy said:
Proof pics or it didn't happen.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the Keyboard Jockeys came out full force in this one :crackup: Sending chicks some texts for a few days until you fvck them isn't going to destroy your game. You play the game for a few days. Then you fvck her. By that time you can move on to another chick without any loss of sudden interest. You can even keep her as a fvck buddy if you want. Just dial down the texting after that. It's pretty clear to me these guys know nothing about game. I seriously doubt any of them they are getting laid. :yes:

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Women use incessant texting to make men dependent on their companionship. Its a propaganda brainwashing campaign. If you establish early on that you're available for this then you're setting yourself up for a position of weakness and addict-think if the relationship ever goes south.
Not true at all. More phony "alpha mentality" here. Texting women is all about playing the game. Text them for a few days and then you get your fvck. How hard can that be? It's the guys who aren't getting laid who seem to have a problem with this. :yes:

Frayzer said:
I'll give it one month before a "sudden" interest drop.
Who cares about a month later if he's already fvcking the chick. He can move on.

Suspens said:
And you have to keep it high by investing less than she does, and as time passes gradually start disappearing from her life so she will chase you hard and harder instead of craving someone else's c0ck/
No you don't. After you fvck her once you can move on. That's the whole point in playing the game.

Maximus Rex said:
I can tell you from experience that the more time you spend with a woman without busting that thang out, the more likely you're either going to say or do something that's going to turn her off.
And this coming from a guy who constantly refers to himself in the third person, has thread conversations with himself, makes up fictitious girls, and admits to never being successful with women. :crackup: Dude, if you know how to deal with women, you know the things to say that won't turn her off. DUH.

PlayHer Man said:

Really bad advice here. You got it ass backwards dude. It's not called pandering, it's called playing the game. So you text the sh!t out of a chick for a few days. So what? Only takes a few minutes out of your day to do. You will be fvcking her soon enough. So what does it matter? You got what you wanted and can move on to the next chick. Sometimes you don't have waste your time going out on a date. When the girl wants you to come over and fvck her after she got turned on by your texts. :yes:

pyros said:
2 weeks is a little long with the texting not to get laid. Telling him everything about himself is a little too much. This dude is playing her good though. She has super high interest now. He can drop her like a hot potato after he bangs her. That's what texting and high interest does. It gets chick's panties all wet
if you know how to play the game.