Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text Skillz

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just figured I'd post this to see what you guys thought of it, I think I'm doing okay and don't really care about it but I always find it entertaining to get this kind of sh!t scrutinized to the most minute detail by the SS crowd. :)

Anyways, I met this girl at the bar, I was really drunk and asked them to give me a ride to the other side of town at 1:45 in the morning because I was too stupid to realize how late it was, and they declined, running away when I went to piss. I got her number beforehand and shot her a pretty mean text because I was mad at them for abandoning me. Basically wrote this off as a rejection the next day because of what I said to her.

Cut to the next day:
1/9/11 5:34 PM Her: I never texted u back, well my phone was dead that night but I meant to anyways. Then again u may not even remember meeting me! Hahah
1/9/11 8:40 PM Me: Hahaha yeah you were the girl I put up with on Friday because you kept buying me drinks :D

Blah some convo

1/10/11 8:12 PM Her: ...now u gotta buy me some shots since I don't have this awesome new dispendable income
1/11/11 11:54 AM Me: Bahaha nice try you already got one shot outta me, which is one more than most girls get, and that was because I was celebrating.

Wow there's like nothing here after removing all of the convo that nobody would get. Fvck it I already wrote it up I'm posting it. :)

So, two responses to her sh!t, I guess, is what you have to go on. She hasn't responded back yet. I'm planning on texting her tomorrow and telling her that if she comes out on Friday and either is cute enough (i.e. "if you're as attractive as my drunk ass remembers and it wasn't just beer goggles"), entertaining enough ("if you don't bore me") or just "if you earn it" that I'd buy her ONE shot.

Whaddya think? Tear me to pieces.

Go for it!

SoSuaveDude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you're over-analyzing too much, and that you should just go with your gut feeling. It's just a message, and what's the worse that can happen. Quit caring so much, and be confident in any circumstance whether it be texting, face-to-face, or over the phone :rock: And for future references, know that it is sometimes best to learn from your own mistakes...

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JLay87 said:
Anyways, I met this girl at the bar, I was really drunk and asked them to give me a ride to the other side of town at 1:45 in the morning because I was too stupid to realize how late it was, and they declined, running away when I went to piss. I got her number beforehand and shot her a pretty mean text because I was mad at them for abandoning me. Basically wrote this off as a rejection the next day because of what I said to her.
Was it more than one girl you were going to get a ride with? You write "them" and then "her" interchangeably.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with those texts from what I see. It looks like you're neg hitting her and acting a little ****y and funny, which is good.

If she doesn't respond, don't go chasing her. It sounds like you're on the verge of trying too hard. Just be cool.

Maybe if you're out on Friday you could drop her a text asking if she's out. Let her know where you are and invite her to drop by.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin I met her at the bar on Friday. She was waiting for her friend who was bartending us to get off work for a ride. Sorry for not clarifying that.

As for trying too hard you're right I always end up doing that so I'm just gonna back off a bit and hit her up Friday night when I'm out.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JLay87 said:
As for trying too hard you're right I always end up doing that so I'm just gonna back off a bit and hit her up Friday night when I'm out.
To be fair, I think most of us do it...think too much about what to say and if it will affect her in the way we want it to.

Yet, the twist is, it's always the chicks I don't make an effort with who want me most. I just try to treat them all like that these days. :)

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha tbh I was floored that she texted me after that night. The angry text I sent her was along the lines of "Way too late you blew it!!" haha so I feel like if that didn't blow me out nothing will, so I'm not that worried about getting rejected.