text msg: "Hey, did we use a condom?!"

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey, did we use a condom?! Very random! I know.."

From a former fvck buddy, who I haven't fvcked in months, but went out with a 4-5 days ago -- strictly as friends. I don't really advocate doing this stuff with former fvck buddies, but I actually consider her a friend. We had a decent time, just talked, had a few drinks, then parted. I hadn't seen/contacted her since that night.

She has a really bad memory (like scary bad) so I wasn't sure if it was an attention whoring text or she may have caught an STD.

I've never used a condom with her (I know .. dumb!).

I replied telling her that we hadn't used a condom any of the times we screwed and then asked her why she was asking. She replied "just wondering"

I was admittedly a bit freaked, because I am seeing a girl and I don't want to spread anything. So I replied again asking if she needed to tell me something. She said "lol.. no, I was just wondering"

I am going to get tested tomorrow to be safe, but what the fvck is this?

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol weird. Sounds like attention whoring to me as well. Then again if she brought this up, she was probably thinking about sex, with you.

The last fvck buddy I was with I hardly ever used one either but she was on the pill. This probably wasn't a good idea either but she SEEMED like I was the only one she was fvcking. Who knows though. When I brought up the topic of using one anyway she got offended.

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
Lol weird. Sounds like attention whoring to me as well. Then again if she brought this up, she was probably thinking about sex, with you.

The last fvck buddy I was with I hardly ever used one either but she was on the pill. This probably wasn't a good idea either but she SEEMED like I was the only one she was fvcking. Who knows though. When I brought up the topic of using one anyway she got offended.
Yeah, this is obviously a positive, but what a scary text to get while out w/ current girl/fling.

I am pretty much OVER ever wanting to be with this chick physically again and I think she is too, so it's just weird.

I guess another weird thing that should be mentioned is, we went out for food, and she was adamant about going to the bar she worked at. I finally caved in after she really wanted to go, I think it was to kind of show me off to the people she worked with.