Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text Messaging

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think text messaging is a good way to change things up when you're dating a girl. Instead of the usual phone call to set-up dates, why not leave her a ****y text message to get things going. Like, "Your a$$ working tomorrow?" or if you're supposed to do something with her, leave a text like "Try to look somewhat respectable tonight.. " I'm sure she'll fire back with something you can laugh at.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not according to your rules shezz

Not even according to a tip is this good

but it is a good suggestion to try out... and I will, as soon as I start living in an area with coverage

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
You won't tell us your field experience with this tip?

Why would we try it out then? Hahaha. Keyboard Jockey.

JC
A Keyboard Jockey is a DJ on the internet. How is that a DJ tip?

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wheres your tip that can be seen and heard on this topic? Some people know the value of the written word, they don;t need field tested tips on it... in fact a quote is a field tested tip on this topic, and so is a joke.

Me: go fvck yourself

You:

please fill in the blank, tell me if my message to you makes any difference on your train of thought... I don't really give a **** whether you respond to my comment or not... I just want you to stop trolling, there are much better threads to do this to.

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
how about this. It was a suggestion. So instead of you guys complaining to eachother trying to be hot shots on a forum. You either

A: take the good suggestion and use it becuase it would be atleast something you could use for a laugh.

B: dont like it, keep your mouth shut. No problems

Stop argueing online with people you cant even see just becuase you feel like you need to say something. Instead keep your mouth shut. You wouldnt argue like this in real life would you? If you do I could see as to why you would have no friends.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the texting is great for throwing bait at a bunch of girls at once. you go through your phone and see 5 girls who might be down for the night. send 'em all a text and see what theyre up to. thats much better than wasting time trying to call every one of them and deal with busy-calls, voicemails, answering machines, not being able to talk because one of you is at a loud bar, baseball game, etc...

ive used text messaging a lot for booty calls. ill throw out some bait.... see if she nibbles. if she replies we'll exchange a few more. if she seems to be down ill talk to her over the phone.

sometimes i dont talk to them on the phone at all - just text back and forth for a minute, and then they come over.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
actually this tip is a good once. I wouldn't use those examples he used however I have used and embraced text messaging and it works! :) sarge on

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I NEVER use the phone to set up dates, its ALL by texting. This is better for a couple of reasons:

i) Its cheaper, since I get 100 free messages with a 30 dollar recharge

ii) its straight to the point and direct, minimising sometimes awkward phone game

iii) you can flirt suggestively using emoticons to get the point across

iv) its easier to keep track of what was said and who you are seeing at a certain time, since you can view your sent and received messages later

and theres other reasons as well. :cool:

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the phone really important or texting can equally replace it? If phone is really important, how do I get her phone number when I only have the cell no.? This is the case here in the Philippines where I think 90% of population is addicted to text messaging. Plus, university girls dont have phone in their dormitory.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends really. Texting is huge in parts of Europe, while yanks despise it.

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Well then your tip isnt viable.

Sorry

Sarge On...
This is true...I could post a thread saying bath in dog sh1t and you will get chicks coming up to you asking for your number all day...but if I have never done it then it means fuc< all...also if I have done it but refuse to tell anyone about it then I still dont have any credabilty.

However to be fair I often use text messages and have had them work very well (I am actually at the moment trying to compare the diff between texting vs phoning on diff HB's) if any one wants any of my field experiences I am more then happy to share :D

The Stonemaison

Reaction score
I text my current girl about 3-4 times a day. 80% is C&F stuff. mixed in with this casually is a question or 2 about getting together etc..I find it works a treat.

Its a fine line. You have to be careful, without the C&F stuff or a push-pull dynamic, you can start to sound like a desperate AFC wanting to fix a meet. Just don't go with your begging bowl in hand.

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me text msg is good but only if I'm on my daytime cell phone minutes. I don't own a regular phone. I hate burning up my cell phone. So, when there is something quick I need to say to a girl, I just write it to her via text msg.

Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
I think text messaging is a good way to change things up when you're dating a girl. Instead of the usual phone call to set-up dates, why not leave her a ****y text message to get things going. Like, "Your a$$ working tomorrow?" or if you're supposed to do something with her, leave a text like "Try to look somewhat respectable tonight.. " I'm sure she'll fire back with something you can laugh at.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dr Box
This is true...I could post a thread saying bath in dog sh1t and you will get chicks coming up to you asking for your number all day...but if I have never done it then it means fuc< all...
Yeah someone told me that one... trust me it DOESN'T have that effect at all.. :mad:

But the point I am making is that tips that aren't field-tested are basically next to useless. They may sound good in theory but how can you advise someone to do something you haven't done yourself?

Last edited: