Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

text messaging

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking for advice. I met a girl at work and I called her a few times and left messages because she doesn't answer her phone. I asked her if she was going out to a bar with a group of friends recently and she said she wasn't sure. I asked her to call me if she was, but she asked me to call her because she doesn't have my number. So I did, and she didn't answer, I find ou the next day she did go to the bar we discussed and she never bothered to anser the phone or call me back. I told her I'm not bothering to call her again. Her response was a "fine" but it may as well have been "I don't give a f**k what you do"

The next day, Friday, as she was walking out, she talked to me a little bit and turned to walk away, just looking toward my direction, "call me on Saturday". Saturday comes around, I had things to do, I left a text message about 11 pm saying I could not call but maybe we can have dinner next week. I just checked and she text messaged me back a few minutes after i wrote to her and her response was "huh?" My message was kind of short and not correct grammar because I just wanted to write it, I was tired from working all day, but it was clear what I was trying to say. I kind of think I made a mistake by doing this. We actually haven't had a date yet but spend a lot of time together at work and go out to lunch, etc. She wouldn't put up with your sissy or metro sexual type for a minute and she probably has more balls than most guys out there. I do think she's into me though. I was totally expecting a no response at all to my message but instead I got a "huh?"

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a feeling shes not into you, see what others have to say but I feel shes f*cking around with you.

vp171s

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what you wrote I'd say it's 50/50.

>I told her I'm not bothering to call her again.
Kind of extreme...considering you called/mssged her after. Don't come off desperate.

>but instead I got a "huh?"
A response is better than no response, at least now you have the opportunity to repeat yourself and see what she says.

Try your luck again, this time either use proper spelling or call :)

Reaction score
Next her and see what happens when she can't have you... I had a girl who invited one of her guy friends on an outing. I next her and now she wants me. Too bad I have a gf... Anyway works everytime.

ADKdj

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
..........next. she's messin you around. get rid of her. move on.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not interested.

But she may throw scraps out there to keep you following a carrot ("call me on x day") so she can have the ego boost of some guy after her (chicks love ANY attention). However, she doesn't even seem to be bothering with that most of the time. Don't fall for it anyway. Next her.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not interested in the "sissy or metrosexual type" and yet you TEXT MESSAGED HER?

Text messaging is almost as wussy as frickin' MSN or "god forbid" My(Cry)Space.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
"judge by actions not words"

nobody gives a **** if she told u to call her or if u think shes interested!! she hasnt ACTED like shes interested the very least bit, so forget about it, get more chicks so ur not worried bout just 1

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
I'm looking for advice. I met a girl at work and I called her a few times and left messages because she doesn't answer her phone. I asked her if she was going out to a bar with a group of friends recently and she said she wasn't sure. I asked her to call me if she was, but she asked me to call her because she doesn't have my number. So I did, and she didn't answer, I find ou the next day she did go to the bar we discussed and she never bothered to anser the phone or call me back. I told her I'm not bothering to call her again. Her response was a "fine" but it may as well have been "I don't give a f**k what you do"

The next day, Friday, as she was walking out, she talked to me a little bit and turned to walk away, just looking toward my direction, "call me on Saturday". Saturday comes around, I had things to do, I left a text message about 11 pm saying I could not call but maybe we can have dinner next week. I just checked and she text messaged me back a few minutes after i wrote to her and her response was "huh?" My message was kind of short and not correct grammar because I just wanted to write it, I was tired from working all day, but it was clear what I was trying to say. I kind of think I made a mistake by doing this. We actually haven't had a date yet but spend a lot of time together at work and go out to lunch, etc. She wouldn't put up with your sissy or metro sexual type for a minute and she probably has more balls than most guys out there. I do think she's into me though. I was totally expecting a no response at all to my message but instead I got a "huh?"
Txt her back in capital letters MAYBE WE COULD GO FOR DINNER NEXT WEEK

Captain Popular

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt ezactly read everyones response but if this were to happen to me i would probably assume it"s not gunna work out so i would just turn it around like your turning her down:
Her: "huh?"
you Oh im sry something came up and im pretty busy. so maybe next time if your lucky ;-)

and thats it...if she's even remotly interested in you, you'll find out soon enough..

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she really likes screwing around and not being direct, she played games before she would even go to lunch with me.
Here was our conversation:

Her: I'm mad at you.
Me: Why
Her: You never invite me to lunch
Me: You always say no. (I maybe asked her twice)
Her: You didn't ask me today
Me: Do you want to go to lunch today and don't say no
Her: Let me think about it
Me: I'm going with some friends maybe we can go some other time.
This pissed her off and she ended up coming along

Now she insists we have lunch together every day and gets mad when I don't (or pretends to be mad). I tried calling her again yesterday, got no answer (she told me she never answers her phone), just left another text message, being very clear. I don't have an answer yet. She's probably playing games, just going for attention, not interested in having a dinner, or just really wanted a more direct message. Other than that I've done all I can but it didn't hurt to try one more time. After this I'm done. In any case this is a learning experience. Even if it fails it will help me on what to do next time. I knew right from the beginning she would be a challenge and that's why I put effort into it, just to see if I could do it. She probably practices the female version of Don Juan.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats that over there??? Do u see that? Oh crap i know what that is! Thats a big a$$ NEXT! :down:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know how to text message on my bloody ultra-user-unfriendly phone.

But it can come in handy for contacting people at concerts and festivals when it's too damn loud to hear them.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you guys were right, it didn't work out, she threw more carrots, I didn't take them

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what happened was that I took 2-3 months to make a move. I noticed a change in her personality I'd say 3 weeks ago, plus there's this guy on assignment temporarily for the next 3 weeks there that really got her attention. She's doing the exact same things with him she used to do with me! I really learned you gotta strike while the iron's hot.

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
"judge by actions not words"

nobody gives a **** if she told u to call her or if u think shes interested!! she hasnt ACTED like shes interested the very least bit, so forget about it, get more chicks so ur not worried bout just 1

Thats my boy :)

NEXT HER!!!! (if she really wanted you, she would CALL YOU, a girl will do ANYTHING to get the guy she wants, including going phsycho) duhhh...

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text messages for the most part are a waste of time and money, especially if you don't have an unlimited text message plan. The only upside to them is the ability to talk to multiple people at the same time. Some girls will text me but not call, as well as answer texts but not answer a call. I was curious why this was, but after understanding the maturity level of these girls (18-20) I really didn't care to know that much anymore.