Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text message

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
He wants to, otherwise why not ask? A lot of you talk about "P inflation" like you want to improve every other man's lot in life. That I doubt is true - and it's not a valid reason to decline a good piece of trim. There are other more valid ones like "she's married", or "too much drama".

So what? Let someone else deal with the drama. It's not like it's your sacred obligation as a man to fill every hole that begs to be filled. That kind of thinking is the primary reason behind pvssy inflation.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My college gf from 2002-2004 texted me and told me she would be at her parents old lake house alone in two weeks. We should catch up....

anyway she’s married now... I have not even responded to her request because nothing good can come of that....
You dated this chic 18 years ago. I‘ll place my bet on her reminiscing about her old college bf and her glory days in her 20s. Now married, past her prime, most likely over weight and bored with her marriage. She casts out an indirect offer to see if she can hook you for an ego boost and some attention. Maybe she doesn’t want to smash at all and honestly wants to “catch up.” Women don’t realize that guys don’t care to spend much energy on fruitless exchanges with women they are not fvcking. You might spend the weekend hearing about all the stuff her husband does and how great he is while you sit there thinking, “I thought we were going to smash or did I miss read this whole thing?”