Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text Game

Botanist

Reaction score
Does anyone have some good resources on text/phone game for keeping the heat up in an LTR?
Came across "Michael Fiore – Text The Romance Back 2.0" on seduction4life but it is targeted towards women.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone have some good resources on text/phone game for keeping the heat up in an LTR?
Came across "Michael Fiore – Text The Romance Back 2.0" on seduction4life but it is targeted towards women.
I’m going to assume your relationship is starting to cool down (it’s inevitable to one degree or another), else this wouldn’t be a question. No offense intended, just an observation. However, I have some questions to get a better idea of what’s going on.

What’s her conduct toward you? What’s her attitude? How do you act toward her? So on so forth. I ask because text is not how you’re going to get what you want. It’s a gimmick, a technique to “win back” her hot and heavy passion for you. It isn’t going to solve core issues or causes.

Botanist

Reaction score
I’m going to assume your relationship is starting to cool down (it’s inevitable to one degree or another), else this wouldn’t be a question. No offense intended, just an observation. However, I have some questions to get a better idea of what’s going on.

What’s her conduct toward you? What’s her attitude? How do you act toward her? So on so forth. I ask because text is not how you’re going to get what you want. It’s a gimmick, a technique to “win back” her hot and heavy passion for you. It isn’t going to solve core issues or causes.

Hey Jager, the relationship is actually pretty cool. Sex is frequent and she still sends nudes often, she is also attentive towards what is going on in my life.
I have good frame atm, very focused on gym, reading, podcasts, friends etc. and when we do see each other it is a nice time (usually once or twice a week).

We don't sext like crazy like the beginning obviously (though flirting is still there) and I kinda assumed that would just drop off as time goes by, but I was wondering if anyone had managed to keep that level of attraction up via text in an LTR. This could just be me expecting more than is possible when monogamous though.

Cheers

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't quite get the rules of engagement on texting. I've read texting should be kept to a minimum and basically you just want to use it for making dates. I have found women seem to want to text all the time about everything going on in their life and if i dont reply often enough they get kind of put off. Its a lot of work texting/spinning 6 or 7 plates, remembering whats going on in each ones life and keeping the interest level high in all of them.
Not sure you need to bring the heat if your dating one woman, just need to be part of her daily life via text amd bring the heat when you see her in person. You should be in that familiarity stage now where its easier and she feels secure.