Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text game

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve never understood what this forum means when it talks about “text game”. How can you “game” someone over text? If she agrees to meet you or laughs at your joke on text, she could still be sleeping with a guy at the same time .

If someone can PROVE that she is not flirting kissing sleeping with another guy at the same time she is texting you, I’ll believe in text game. Otherwise, there is no such thing. Text is only a medium to set up an appointment with her.

“She is my girlfriend”, “she loves me”, “I know her”, “she is my wife.” is not proof. You have proof while you are texting her, she is not with another man.

Game on men!

Glassguy

Reaction score
Text should be short and to the point to set up a date. No clowning around as it will come off as corny.

Text game WILL help once she understands your personality (meaning she has met you and spent enough time around you to know your personality type by you demonstrating it), which should be laid back, seductive and masculine. Once that is established, texting can absolutely raise a womans interest level if done properly and used in moderation.

JMHO.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Concerning girls who have at least minimum amount of interest.

Within that context, there are effective and ineffective ways to text.

And there are effective ways to increase interest, slightly, via text.

On the other hand, the wrong text, or too quick returns, etc, can knock a girl on the other side of the fence.

Saying that somebody's text game is "weak" usually means that their texting decreases interest more than increases interest.

Having bad text game can do more damage than good text game can generate interest.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text short and to the point, if you have shyt you need to say call her.

Epic cringe for newbies trying to make a girl laugh or act all cool in text.