"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Text game

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
I’ve never understood what this forum means when it talks about “text game”. How can you “game” someone over text? If she agrees to meet you or laughs at your joke on text, she could still be sleeping with a guy at the same time .

If someone can PROVE that she is not flirting kissing sleeping with another guy at the same time she is texting you, I’ll believe in text game. Otherwise, there is no such thing. Text is only a medium to set up an appointment with her.

“She is my girlfriend”, “she loves me”, “I know her”, “she is my wife.” is not proof. You have proof while you are texting her, she is not with another man.

Game on men!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Text should be short and to the point to set up a date. No clowning around as it will come off as corny.

Text game WILL help once she understands your personality (meaning she has met you and spent enough time around you to know your personality type by you demonstrating it), which should be laid back, seductive and masculine. Once that is established, texting can absolutely raise a womans interest level if done properly and used in moderation.

JMHO.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,827
Location
象外
Concerning girls who have at least minimum amount of interest.

Within that context, there are effective and ineffective ways to text.

And there are effective ways to increase interest, slightly, via text.

On the other hand, the wrong text, or too quick returns, etc, can knock a girl on the other side of the fence.

Saying that somebody's text game is "weak" usually means that their texting decreases interest more than increases interest.

Having bad text game can do more damage than good text game can generate interest.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Text short and to the point, if you have shyt you need to say call her.

Epic cringe for newbies trying to make a girl laugh or act all cool in text.
 
Top