Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text Game Report Bratty Sub

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
The past month or so OLD has really clicked with me. I was messaging this woman who I would define as a bratty sub. Things were going well, but I think I let the interaction go. When she said to text her, I think the best response would have been to reply with no. I didn't want to text her because I felt that that would put me into her frame. I would become the sub and she would be the dom. Not good. In the end I kind of just gave up because I wanted to go to sleep.

I am going to hit her up in a few days to see if I can kindle something with her. Here are the texts so you guys can review, bust my chops, help me tighten my game up, and hopefully it will help out some other poor sucker. Fvcking these types of women can be a lot of fun.
Screenshot_20200707-071502_Hinge.jpg Screenshot_20200707-071511_Hinge.jpg Screenshot_20200707-071518_Hinge.jpg

Last edited:

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200707-071524_Hinge.jpg Screenshot_20200707-071529_Hinge.jpg Screenshot_20200707-071534_Hinge.jpg
*Edited to delete names and phone numbers

Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you what I didn't like:
-Cuddles...ain't no man looking for cuddles and we all know it(male or female). With a wink at the end it could come as ironic so would have been beter. Also don't like the "text me". "Fk me" or "That's my number" is probably better.

-You really made it sexual fast which is not bad, but you kinda sound like you haven't had sex in a while. If she'd tell me "I'm a pretty kinky girl. Don't know if you can handle me.", I'd say "Wanna bet?" or "I doubt that".

-You texted too much without setting a date.

-how about:"I don't chase. But I do drink. Are you free Friday?"

Also, as easy as it may seem, don't invite yourself to the bar she works at. You want her comfortable, not at work.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Copperhead see that collar on her neck?
She is definitely plate material only.
Cut the small talk and turn it to dirty talk. She's looking for a plate herself.

Your right girls like this are usually the fun ones if she's your cup of tea.
I agree with the plate material. That was my goal. I see know that I could have jumped right into dirty talk. I am still feeling out the dating apps.

-Cuddles...ain't no man looking for cuddles and we all know it(male or female). With a wink at the end it could come as ironic so would have been beter. Also don't like the "text me". "Fk me" or "That's my number" is probably better.

-You really made it sexual fast which is not bad, but you kinda sound like you haven't had sex in a while. If she'd tell me "I'm a pretty kinky girl. Don't know if you can handle me.", I'd say "Wanna bet?" or "I doubt that".

Also, as easy as it may seem, don't invite yourself to the bar she works at. You want her comfortable, not at work.
I did not close well at all on this interaction. I felt that if I went for a close at this point it would have come off as desperate. The cuddles comment probably wasn't the best, I think that was me holding back a bit. I should have known she was a dirty slvt and just dove right in

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could have just went with her petty attempt of being dominant and texted her first. If you truly believe in yourself you won't mind losing that one to her and, in turn, dominating her in more important aspects later on.

When you get the number you stimulate her curiosity by saying something like "I know exactly where to go with a shy girl like you..." Considering her "kinky" attitude in those text messages, she'll quickly take the bait. By then you tell her when and where you're going to meet. If you wanna spice things up, tell her to wear that specific choker in her profile picture. That will make her coochie tingle.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Agreed.

I would also NEVER ask a woman "what are you looking for on here?". Why? Because it doesnt matter. I already know what she is looking for.

I like how SHE used Glassguy's common response of "Not rushing into a relationship but open to one"......that had her pulling you into her frame btw.

What is the big deal with texting her? You are the man arent you? Shyte she gave you her number. Just say "Cool.....I will hit you up in a little bit" and hit her up.

OP you are too gamey. Just go for the kill. You should have texted her, set up a drinks date close to your house and then pulled her over after a couple of drinks if youre still interested in banging her.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could have just went with her petty attempt of being dominant and texted her first. If you truly believe in yourself you won't mind losing that one to her and, in turn, dominating her in more important aspects later on.

When you get the number you stimulate her curiosity by saying something like "I know exactly where to go with a shy girl like you..." Considering her "kinky" attitude in those text messages, she'll quickly take the bait. By then you tell her when and where you're going to meet. If you wanna spice things up, tell her to wear that specific choker in her profile picture. That will make her coochie tingle.
Agreed.

I would also NEVER ask a woman "what are you looking for on here?". Why? Because it doesnt matter. I already know what she is looking for.

I like how SHE used Glassguy's common response of "Not rushing into a relationship but open to one"......that had her pulling you into her frame btw.

What is the big deal with texting her? You are the man arent you? Shyte she gave you her number. Just say "Cool.....I will hit you up in a little bit" and hit her up.

OP you are too gamey. Just go for the kill. You should have texted her, set up a drinks date close to your house and then pulled her over after a couple of drinks if youre still interested in banging her.
I had it in my head that if I texted her first after telling her to text me that I would lose frame and lose the interaction. After reviewing the the conversation, that happened to me anyways. I didn't progress anything and kept essentially repeating myself. Next time just cut to the chase and close

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had it in my head that if I texted her first after telling her to text me that I would lose frame and lose the interaction. After reviewing the the conversation, that happened to me anyways. I didn't progress anything and kept essentially repeating myself. Next time just cut the chase and close
We shot ourselves in the foot way too often, just to "maintain frame" or other game-related stuff.
If a woman makes it easy for you, don't overthink it. Go for it!

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Many guys feel as if there is a special mathematical equation for all of this and if the equation isn't perfect then everything goes to sh*t. This is a perfect example; being too stubborn to do something as little as text first. Takes no energy but some interpret it as "she has now taken control of me". I get that this is a defense mechanism but in the end, a lot of personal growth must take place in a man before all of this for things to naturally flow. If she gets out of line for REAL, then the man of value who has too much self respect for himself will know exactly what to do. Little things such as this are no big deal and being uptight over it can be a real turn off especially before getting to know someone. Let her meet you first and then SHOW her how you're leading and how she won't be manipulating you ever.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many guys feel as if there is a special mathematical equation for all of this and if the equation isn't perfect then everything goes to sh*t. This is a perfect example; being too stubborn to do something as little as text first. Takes no energy but some interpret it as "she has now taken control of me". I get that this is a defense mechanism but in the end, a lot of personal growth must take place in a man before all of this for things to naturally flow. If she gets out of line for REAL, then the man of value who has too much self respect for himself will know exactly what to do. Little things such as this are no big deal and being uptight over it can be a real turn off especially before getting to know someone. Let her meet you first and then SHOW her how you're leading and how she won't be manipulating you ever.
This right here. I am having a hard time getting out of that mindset. I keep approaching interactions with a A+B= C mentality. I've noticed in the past month, I am getting better at getting out of this mindset, but I still have a tendency to fall into it. It seems like when I start hitting resistance I fall back into that A+B mindset again.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is some old school advice and reality.

When a chick says she's 'a little kinky'... what that means is in that moment she's a little kinky. Women change like the direction of the wind... never take anything they say with any amount a seriousness. When women come out and say things like this... ALL THEY ARE DOING is testing your reaction. Most men believe she is communicating... nope... she is tossing out emotional bate and seeing what you do with it.

The best way to handle stuff like this is to just joke around about it. Now you have to be really good at doing this or you come off as a pr1ck, and don't be predictable. Chick says she's 'kinky' then you go with that and say you are kinky too... well that's fvcking predictable... you are boring. She might be tossing this out just to have an entertaining text exchange because she's bored.... the only way to know if she is really interested in you is to tease her and push back. If you push back and she vanishes... well you was just wasting your time anyway.

She could be kinky... or she could be a church lady... you just don't know. So don't be surprised when you meet up she is completely different. I will tell you in my 30 plus years of dating experience, the KINKIEST women are the ones you would NEVER expect.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will tell you in my 30 plus years of dating experience, the KINKIEST women are the ones you would NEVER expect.
Amin to that!

While from my experience, a lot of the women bragging about kinkyness and stuff are really vanilla if not boring. All they do is conveying that they're sexually available.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We shot ourselves in the foot way too often, just to "maintain frame" or other game-related stuff.
If a woman makes it easy for you, don't overthink it. Go for it!
Exactly. The more she is attracted to you, the more things she'll let slide or be oblivious to. It's only the unattractive guys where the women will try to find anything to fault them on to make themselves feel better about rejecting or flaking. It's the hamster wheel in them...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a chick at a pizza place, friend of friends, and the same frame groping went down. Handing her the menu I pulled it away and told her in English to say please. She did. Later I wanted the basil off her pizza and she said "say please!" lmao. I was like "No. Give me the basil" firmly. She wouldn't!

Now she's turned down my text invitation to meet up Friday. "Maybe Sunday" she says and "I can't go to (insert bar), it's too far". I caved in and asked what part of town she lives in, and she stopped replying.

Frame groper.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a chick at a pizza place, friend of friends, and the same frame groping went down. Handing her the menu I pulled it away and told her in English to say please. She did. Later I wanted the basil off her pizza and she said "say please!" lmao. I was like "No. Give me the basil" firmly. She wouldn't!

Now she's turned down my text invitation to meet up Friday. "Maybe Sunday" she says and "I can't go to (insert bar), it's too far". I caved in and asked what part of town she lives in, and she stopped replying.

Frame groper.
The things a man would sacrifice for some basil...

-Say please.
-Give me the basil...b1tch!

Classic.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, don’t get mad.

Look at how much you write to her, and how much she writes to you.

She’s just wants attention. See that bracelet around her neck? Wear if. See how comfortable it is. It’s literally her saying “I’m a dog”.

you’re playin the “I don’t chase” game with a person who WANTS to be chased. What quality do you see in her?

Ask her, weed or drink, find a good place and a hotel and tell her to do it, she will **** you, if you behave. This means, she likes what she’s doing, and if she doesn’t **** you, and do what you want, she won’t experience it again.

All I can give you advice to save this is, ignore her. Take these screen shots and looo back on them.

You said “I don’t chase” and she said she likes to be chased. You’re playing a game you’re losing. She does CHASE, but she can’t say it cause it won’t be appealing. You have nothing better to do, then swipe and think of lines and say “I don’t chase”. When a guy says he doesn’t chase wtf does that mean?

as far as game,she says it’s her day off, you ask how many off basically. Why not ask her what does she do on her days off?

don’t get me wrong, just sharing this opinion brother.