Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text from her

ljm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys

Received a text message from this girl i was seeing not long ago. Things went distant between us then she eventually got a bf.

Last time we spoke i texted her saying i thought you didnt want a relationship...and now you are in one(sounds kind of desperate but aw well fuk it).

That was 2 weeks ago. Havent spoke since and 2day she sends this text message to me.

I need to ask u something and want u to be totally honest with me. It may be awkward between us after this but i have 2 knowhow you feel. I've kept it in for a while now but its finally time to be straight up and just confront you. I hope this doesn't ruin the friendship we have, i just need 2 know and i don't seeany other way i could get over this. Just doesn't seem fair if i don't get an answer. I want youto tell me truthfully please, no matter what! But what would you choose sprite or 7up?

Anyway guys what do you think was up with this sh1t? Just her trying 2 fuk with my head? I think shes just testing to see if i will keep in contact with her basically her just testing the water between us...not 2 sure though...........

My mate says 2 just send a text back saying "what would i choose, whatever "goes down" better.

What do you guys think shes up 2, how would u take this and how would u reply....

bluemanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would not reply, i would just delete the message and forget bout her, she is F***ing with you.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor little attention wh0re lost all the self validation she got from your attention and needs some reassurance that you still like her. Ignore it and keep spinning other plates my friend.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't reply, or reply with another drink! 'I don't drink that stuff, I prefer xyz'

ljm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys,

Anyway just finished up at the gym and got a missed call from her. Still havent returned opr texted back. Might reply tomorrow with Hughman's response....if i feel like it, cheers.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
forget this girl how can u take anyone seriously when they tell you there not ready for a relationship and then a week later she has some next guys **** in her mouth.

shes playing games with you if she was interested she would be with you right now
all these texts are just her looking for validation **** it and ignore the slut

RFish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your best reply is obviously not to reply anything.

She could be sending you this as a casual joke text message to friends or what or she can be using this as a way to talk to you.

She is just somehow trying to get a response from you. And your job here is not to feed her ego with it so

1. Best not to respond.

2. If you think that you cant' live without responding like how you can't live without Big Macs and Coke then you can send her anything which does not have any tone with it.

Goes like "I see." or "Okay." Or whatever that you can think of. She feeds on your emotions for her ego.

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
that is a chain text message she didn't even write it. it is supposed to be a joke. dont bother replying to it

Count Chocola

Banned
Reaction score
usscrum said:
that is a chain text message she didn't even write it. it is supposed to be a joke. dont bother replying to it
Don't reply to it. Its a chain message, the best reply is to not reply.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reply with "neither lol" and see where it goes from there. The worst that could happen is that she doesn't reply and deletes your phone number.

In the best scenario it could lead to something.

you have absolutely nothing to lose by replying.

MrVain

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmfao

i'm stealing that text..i'll use better grammar though

but shes an attention wh0re bro, don't reply.

have some self respect. now go out and start gaming other girls.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've got a mean spirited AW on your hands. Copy and pasted text message that she probably sent out to every guy that she's recently rejected. You'd be a fool for replying to this.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a long ass text.

Don't reply.

Drink some red bull and go out.

PerfectCircle

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is obviously a chain letter which most people dont seem to have spotted or pointed out. IT WAS NOT CREATED BY HER.

This is just a dumb joke. MY ex sent me a chain letter much like this one, after 8 MONTHS of silence between us two. Obviously to spark something for her own entertainment. I DID NOT REPLY I SUGGEST YOU DO THE SAME.