Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text convo

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to a current thread, I'd like to share a convo I'm having with a chick who gave me her number off Tinder.

Background: Haven't met her yet, got her number roughly three weeks ago. I tried to set a date twice with her at the beginning, but both times she already had plans and even admitted that one of them was a date. Her interest level still seemed high at times, inbetween all that she was sending me pics of herself, and keeping things somewhat flirty over texts. And even after her date she texted me with what seemed like a booty text. After a while, through random multiple conversations, I came to the conclusion she was doing some type of push/pull with me.....like sending me pics then asking me why I would want to date her, that kind of thing. Insecure AW behavior, so I went ghost on her for a few weeks, then threw her a line two days ago.

Me: What up

Her (next day): Not too much....how are you?
Her: I figured that you'd written me off!

Me: Nah, just been busy.
Me: You should send me a pic

Her: Of what?

Me: Of a sunset

Her: Smartass
Her: *sends selfie*

Me: are you lying in bed there?

Her: I was

Me: were you thinking about me?

Her: Nope

Me: Ha! you should have played along.
Me: Maybe some other time.

enter $hit tests

Her: You've done nothing to make me think that you want me....
Her: I'm a girl that needs attention....otherwise I'll look elsewhere

Me: Thanks for the tip ;)

Her: Uh huh....just trying to be helpful. I liked you and you disappeared on me.
Her: I hate getting all worked up...and then disappointment.

Me:K

That was all during the day, yesterday. Then...

Her(9pm): Too bad you're so busy.

No response last night on my part (I wouldn't have been able to meet her anyway if it came to that). so today I decide to throw her a little rope.

Me : I'd still like to see you ;) Maybe we can work something out.

Her: I've got tonight free.
Her: Late

Me: I'd like to, but I can't tonight.

Her: You're so busy...

Me: Ha, I know, I'm not making it up!

And that's where it's at right now. $hit test city on her part. As you can see she plays the part of helpless dame pretty well, looking for compliments and even asking for attention (literally). But, like all women, they want it, but they want the guy that doesn't give it to them. I wasn't lying about being busy either, I'm working a lot, sometimes all nighters.

I know some of you guys will think I acted like a chump for putting up with her crap at the beginning and for not giving her the hard Next....However, I feel it's the guy's responsibility to make the first meeting happen. I feel it's okay to pursue to a degree, and that it's still possible to do so while keeping a strong frame. Once you get that first or second date out of the way, then if her interest is not there, then you next her. With this one however, she's screaming FB, and even told me on a prior conversation, after some light sexual innuendos, that she just wants a guy around to molest (actual words). The problem is finding a time when we're both free. In the beginning, her interest level wasn't steady, it was easily swayed between high and low for me, even admitting she couldn't meet because she had another date. Now, her IL is HIGH and more steady, I've proved myself not to be a pushover or a chump (IMO), and I have a feeling that even if she did have a date with another guy, she'd flake on him in order to meet me. Now she's going to make time for me. :up:

Edited the second to last sentence, confused myself there.

Last edited:

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man. You're a smart guy, I'm sure you don't have trouble generating options for yourself, why waste time trying to solve this girl's puzzle?

If you're just looking for a bang there's no way it'd be worth the trouble unless you were sure it'd be the best sex of your life. And even if you're in the market for a relationship, I don't know of any happy couple where the guy has said, "well, at first it was like trying to crack a combination lock..."

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how after she declined your two offers (presumably with no counter) and you finally contacted her again, she was afraid you had disappeared on her and gotten her hopes up for nothing... :crazy:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
why waste time trying to solve this girl's puzzle?
I'm not really knee deep in the pu$$ay at the moment otherwise, yeah, I might have let this one go. But like Noobology said, half of it, is me just having fun now, a challenge I guess. She's not the highest quality, but she does have that sex appeal factor and I would like to bang and/or maybe turn her into a FB.

And yes, Yewki, you caught that...lol. She's a walking, or texting rather, contradiction. Just last year I probably, would have tried to turn things logical on her and explained how I had asked her out twice, and she was busy and blah blah, instead, I realized her trap (thanks SoSuave). I was about 80% sure that she was going to get back to me after that "K", and she did, that night :up:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like an easy fvck. Just get her to come over on one of your off days, fvck the sh1t out of her and see her out.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Me: are you lying in bed there?

Her: I was

Me: were you thinking about me?

Her: Nope

Me: Ha! you should have played along.
Me: Maybe some other time.
This is the only part I didn't like. I think what you have here is a girl who's interested in you, but not sure if you're interested in her or just toying with her. A lot of her answers seem to imply this.

"Were you thinking about me?" Was a small chance for her to say "nope" and take back some of her crumbling dignity. Only to give it alllll back...

Peaks&Valleys said:
Her: You've done nothing to make me think that you want me....
Her: I'm a girl that needs attention....otherwise I'll look elsewhere

Me: Thanks for the tip ;)

Her: Uh huh....just trying to be helpful. I liked you and you disappeared on me.
Her: I hate getting all worked up...and then disappointment.

Me:K

That was all during the day, yesterday. Then...

Her(9pm): Too bad you're so busy.

No response last night on my part (I wouldn't have been able to meet her anyway if it came to that). so today I decide to throw her a little rope.

Me : I'd still like to see you ;) Maybe we can work something out.

Her: I've got tonight free.
Her: Late

Me: I'd like to, but I can't tonight.

Her: You're so busy...

To me... I think she's putty in your hands. I don't think you need much advice. Just pitch the date and she shouldn't be much problem. You have the control in this.

Also
"I've got tonight free"
"Late"

Is practically an invitation to just come over your house... There's no doubt about that... That "late" was added with sexual precision.

So I'd do it back to her. One night (find out she's available first) say, "I'm available tonight too, but not until late night; so how about you just come over and we'll have a few drinks?" (or however you want to phrase it)

PS: Lots of hints of low self esteem here.... And that's not a bad thing when it comes to the sex. Most LSE girls are the best in bed (because the fact that you're hard and inside her pounding away = attraction = validation = wild orgasms.)

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
This is the only part I didn't like. I think what you have here is a girl who's interested in you, but not sure if you're interested in her or just toying with her. A lot of her answers seem to imply this.

"Were you thinking about me?" Was a small chance for her to say "nope" and take back some of her crumbling dignity. Only to give it alllll back...
In the beginning I was more direct with her, trying to set up a meeting. Her response was to throw out $hit tests. "how much of a player are you?" and act non-committal. I think her interest his now higher, simply because I went ghost on her instead of trying a third time for a date....also because I'm now the one acting non-committal, just seemingly having fun with it.

bukowski_merit said:
To me... I think she's putty in your hands. I don't think you need much advice. Just pitch the date and she shouldn't be much problem. You have the control in this.

Also
"I've got tonight free"
"Late"

Is practically an invitation to just come over your house... There's no doubt about that... That "late" was added with sexual precision.
For sure, that's my take on it as well. Think she realizes that I'm not going to chase her around, so she's ready to get down to business.

She was interested at the beginning and when I returned that interest I believe she was just seeing what she could get away with, as far as making me pursue her. Now that she knows I won't drop everything for a chance at banging her, which it may have seemed that way at the beginning, she's now ready to make it happen.

Side note:
Not sure if I should have sent this one.. Or if I should have left her hanging on her last text, or sent something different. My thinking at the time, I was more or less trying to back down from toying with her, keep things light. Maybe that was a little ol blue-pill slipping back into me. She hasn't responded back, which is really not that big of a deal IMO. May actually be good, that way I have an excuse for not texting her until I'm ready to see her.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This game playing is for children. If you guys like each other just start fvcking!!