Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text breakdown -- 2nd night lay.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throwing this experience out there for analysis. So ill start this out with the fact that I deal with mostly 6-7s...some of you guys will not even read this because of that or call it inconsequential because you don't need to game them....or shouldn't. Well, for all the guys that do I hope this can help. This is my level currently, not ashamed. I find a 7 with a nice body perfectly ****able.

So I'm online, once again, after my fb falls through and I recently set up a date for Christmas eve with what I thought was a high, legit 7 by her profile pics. Small talk really. But this particular day I had read YaReallys link to escalation through texting by having sort of two coversations going at once basically testing her comfotability by asking or having one innoncent comfort building coversation going and one sexually driven innuendo laden conversation going. It really hit home with me. In the past i had success with this unknowingly and his post just made it Crystal clear what I was doing wrong and right.

So literally a few hours after digesting the material I go to texting this lady. I do the push pull 2 steps forward 1 step back and lo and behold if this woman isn't sending me nude pics of herself in various positions THAT night, asking me for di-ck pics too. I obliged. Almost got her to *** out that night, but didn't, she fully commited to the very next night. Met her at a bar restaurant not 2 miles from my house....put in very little work...took her back and banged 3 times. Now, few things. She's actually a 6. Gorgeous in the face but heavier than I expected. I do love a big NICE ass and she had one yay...but I do recgonize the normal standard of beauty so she remains a 6.

Point is I had this type of girl flake, not put out, failed to.escalate properly...etc. This time it.was so easy. And a model that I plan to use in the future.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier that day before reading the escalation stuff:

Me: What's up with you today?
Her: Not sure, waiting to hear back from friends about blah blah blah, how bout you?
Me: Nursing hangover
Her: Sounds good cept the hangover
Me: Not too bad. You could be over here helping me work it out ya know.

No real escalation had been done for me to even ask this at this point. Taking a shot in the dark. Not calibrating things correctly.

Her: Huh

Me: my hangover

She blows it off. I dont blame her.

Me: You seem like a good girl. Not that its a bad thing.
Her: Sometimes lol
Me: Now you got my mind racing
Me: What do you do for fun?

Innuendo, sorta...with a follow up raport building question. Next response is key.

Her: She goes on to list what she considers fun. Ignores the innuendo.

Tells me she needs more comfort building. I was not tuned into this at first.

Me: make another innuendo off of what she said she considers fun. Answer her question about what I like to do for fun. Two questions really. One sexual, one normal.

Her: Can't say I'm much of a bowler......she ignores the innuendo. Time to build more comfortability.

Me: Innuendo. You going to the blah blah blah event with friend?

Her: Ignored the innuendo again for 2nd or 3rd straight time. Answers the other question.

I knew I need to back off the innuendos for awhile. In that time I freshened up on the thread from YaReally...at the same time over the course of few hours I was texting back and forth(non sexual) with her building comfort...I would answer her questions about myself and engage her in a few about herself. Slowly building up the comfort level...injecting some humor in there too.

It was later now and she had mentioned something about taking a bath. After a few hours and multiple texts of nothing but comfort building I change course again to sexual type things but while still interjecting normal conversation. Her responses are key at this point.

Me: Bout to lay down in a bit, wind down for the night as I get up early for work. I'll be thinking naughty thoughts about you as I drift off.

Her; blah blah blah where do you work. Im just getting in the bathtub lol.

She mentioned the bathtub, I didnt really probe here for that. I'm thinking I'm getting her to crack a lil or she's comfortable enough to even mention that.

Me: Vaguely answer her question. Hmm what kinda bad things you up to in that tub?

her: Comments on my job. I just love water!

See, now she's playing. She's not totally invested into the sexual stuff yet as she's still entertaining the normal conversation going. But now she is addressing the sexual(second) conversation more.

Me: More about my work. Ask her a question about her job. (keeping the two conversations going to see what she responding to more)

Send me a bubble bath pic! ( a bit needy in hindsight, and maybe too soon)

Her: Can't there are no bubbles. (Immidiately addresses my sexual comment instead of the normal conversation....slight change up)

Me: Even better!

Her: Comments on normal conversation....still hasnt given in completely to the sexual conversation.

Her: Sends glamour shot pic

Me: You're very cute. (thought this was a neg since she has a beautiful face)

Her: asks a personal question

Thinking damn, she needs more comfort building...take a step back to go forward...give her what she needs.

Me: Answered it. Nothing sexual.

Her: Ok. Do you like southern women?

Now this right here is her asking unsolicited what my preferences are in women. I don't think this takes place unless I hadn't put in SOME kind of sexual vibe. This is new.

me: I tell her my preferences. From personality, to body. Knowing full well she is curvy. Kinda pre qualifying her. She doesnt know I know she is curvy persay as she took down the one body pic she had a long time ago.

Her: Cool, then I am good lol. I have big tits they are pretty cool.

Qualifying herself and now there is no second conversation at this point, it's all sexual. Game on.

At this point it's all about favorite positions, what you like in bed, are you adventurous...strictly sexual and explicit. She sends me multiple pics of everything from tits, ass, vag etc etc.

The rest is in the above post.

YaReally is scary. I don't doubt this guy one bit. The scariest part is what he says about ****ing girls with bfs and husbands. I know it's true. I think back to all the kinky ass sex I've had with girls and wonder if some other player type was smashin at the same time. Lol it doesnt bother me that much really because I'm not a saint. But anyway thought Id post that for critiques or to help someone else that struggles with escalation.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another reason I know this dude is for real, and yes scary is awhile back there was a thread here about getting girls to admit some of the more kinky/devious/slutty **** they've done or either fantasize about. I remember the responses being so off from what I know personally...I've gotten girls to confess some crazy **** to me in my time. I tried conveying that in the thread but I guess I couldn't communicate it so well.....well, after going over more of his material I've seen him illustrate that same point I was trying to make very well. He goes on to say you have to make a girl feel there is no judgement if she lets loose and you do that through various things you say, or carry yourself. Even if you very much do care. Or you can legit not care. It's can be a means to an end....literally. That's another reason , to me, this guy is so legit.....and scary. Personally there are some things I "get" and can do naturally and when I see someone like him explain it perfectly and effortlessly it just confirms his creditability to me. He is so spot on. I then lend credence to the most all other stuff he writes about. And that's the scary part.