"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

**** tests on a date

Wilx

New Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Hello guys! I have a few questions to you.

1) Tell me something. I hear this phrase all the time when I sit with a girl on a date. I guess it’s an indicator that girl got bored with me, right? What should I answer in this situation? Should I immediately start to tell her some stories that I know? But in this case won’t it look like I’m some kind of clown that entertains her on her first demand? For some reason it sounds to me as a **** test too, not only as an indicator of boringness.

2) Do you often meet people like that? What do I tell her if she asks do I often approach women on the street, malls or public transportation? Is it a **** test?

3) Where are we going? (on the first date) Should I answer directly: “to the coffee shop” or should I go with intrigue?

4) We don’t know each other that well (when you try to kiss her, touch her or invite her to your place after the club) Maybe there is some kind of routine or metaphor for this one? Some story that I could tell that will make her feel or at least think that it’s not necessary to know someone for ages, that you can get all the important information about the other person in few minutes of meeting. I need this, especially for the clubs. SOS!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
1) I get this too, dunno about this one. The whole "let them talk and you listen" thing doesn't work too well when they want you to talk. I try to pre-empt this by asking them follow-up questions about whatever they're talking about, and from that I get ideas and think of what to mention next, while keeping the ball rolling in the right direction (physical escalation).

2) Make it into a joke. "Weeeell... I wouldn't call it approach. It's just like a pair of magnets, you know, what am I supposed to do? *big grin*". Doesn't matter if you actually approach or talk to more women than her, or how many they are. She just wants to know you are a player who chicks come easy to, which turns her on.

3) Don't see why she'd ask this question except if you haven't told her where you're going. So just tell her before the date.

4) We don’t know each other that well = you haven't yet made my pvssy wet that well (either she just doesn't like you, or you haven't escalated for long enough or skillfully enough).
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
1. I usually tell them to tell me something. If asked I will say whatever comes into my head, be funny and witty, if you're stuck tell them something that just happened to you that week or something you did. I don't think this is a test - more of an aimless convo generator

2. "Sometimes, what about you?" or "If I see something I like I go for it" - again not really a test more curiosity

3. I will occasionally tell them, or I'll say I know a cool place, if it's after work in the city I know the routine of my "4 bar bounce" (drinks in each bar located close together, until the time is right to move, by the 3rd or 4th we are both drunk and it's either back to mine, hers, or call it a night. Again her asking is not really a test more curiosity

4. As Attack said, you haven't escalated enough. I rarely get "we don't know each other well" - my 3/4 bar bounce allows enough time and scene changes that escalation is easy, if you're a fun guy to be around they will not want to end the night apart from you.
 
Top