Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tests men should use on women

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this idea after reading Vulpine's post and today's DJ Newsletter. There are many crazy women out there and there are many women who are not really interested in you but need companionship/sex so they play along. Now we all know that women test, for a gazillion different reasons, and we know it's done subconsciously. Passing these tests doesn't mean much because then all of s sudden you're stuck playing her game whether you pass it or not!

You see, as guys we go in with the mindset of "let's see what I can do to get some" or some other kind of mental manipulation system designed to get women interested in us. And while that's not bad, most of us don't even bother to check the woman out to see if she's even worth our trouble, because in many cases she isn't.

The only test we do subconsciously is the "looks" test and if she passes, we usually give her free regin over our minds, emotions, time and money. Would you invest in a real estate property based solely on how good it looked on the outside? I would hope not :D

I wanted to start a thread where we discuss all kinds of tests that men could do to see if a woman is worth our time. I have a pretty good system when it comes to selecting women but it limits me tremendously becasue not many of them pass thourgh it. And it's not like a mental list or anything, all I get is a gut level feeling that a particular woman is not worth my time.

Can we sticky this and post in different tests?

Vulpine please feel free to re-post your tests here.

Last edited:

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a test I have. It has nothing to do with hooking up with her, but whether or not a relationship of any length is even a remote possibility. If the guys in her family (dad, brothers, etc) are AFC, and she's real close to them, she'll at most be a FB because that instantly tells you that it's very likely she's looking for a supplicating he-b1tch for the long haul. You don't even have to meet them to figure this out. Just hearing a phone conversation or stories will let you know.

This is like the mom-rule for looks. You guys all know what that is.

-----

Oh wait one more test! The single mommy test. I ask her if she has kids and if she says yes, she's outta here! Doesn't matter how hot she is. If she's hot we can be friends.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good start.

One test I usually use sometimes is the "parent-relationship" test. If I'm looking for an LTR, I ask about her parents and if she's really lose to them (emotionally) and has a good relationship with them, then I'll consider her. It doesn't mean she has to live with them, just have a good relationship, nonoe of thie "I hate my mom" stuff!!

Also another thing you want to know is whether her prarents are together or divorced and if they are divorced how long ago did that happen. Usually it doesn't matter how long ago it happened because a divorce usully means she won't trust men in general, especially if her dad cheated on her mom.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"A lot of these online daters are women doing it as a hobby or because everyone else at their office is. You have little chance of success, because they are not serious. I have a set of tests to screen out the strokers.

Initial introduction.
If she offers her hand to shake while sitting down (she's there first) she fails that test. You always stand to greet someone, if not, you are being rude.

Dress.
If she's got on jeans and flats. Not even slacks? I'm not impressed, I'm looking for women, not another "one of the guys" friend. She's not even trying to impress me by wearing jeans. Hair in a pony tail? Are you kidding me?

Posture.
If she's slouched back in her seat right off the bat and doesn't sit up after the standard routines. She's sitting back in her throne taking notes so she can giggle with her friends about how another monkey danced for her.

After those three strikes, I up and leave without warning."

But, I'm going to start involving some chivalry into the mix now as a trap door. I was just reading in someone elses' post how women are robots. Indeed, cosmo programmed robots that need deprogramming.

So, I'll ask a matter-of-fact question: Are you a classic lady, or a modern woman? Why? Not only is this good conversation fodder in a pinch, but you'll know in a jiffy just what is wrong with the woman's attitude and why she's single. Plus, you'll have lots of ammunition to gun on her with.

Or maybe, I'll bust it out over the initial phone convo so I can initially act accordingly. Then, pick up the conversation with "Why do you feel you are X, you certainly don't act X?"

It's evolving. I have lots of field testing to do. I suspect EVERY woman will fail these tests. Perhaps that should be part of it, telling them how miserably they've already failed. Like I said, I need more field tests.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first test is of course appearance. 99% of women fail this test. After that being a fun, intelligent person is a must. A nice attitude to life is a bonus, but I will date/screw a chick if she is an ****ed-up *****, as long as it's a fun ride.

Then I test to see if they are game-payer - if so, but the sex is good, then I will play and win those games.

But if I'm looking for a LTR I will soon test for compassion and non selfishness. See how they react if you or your family are ill or hurt - a lack of concern is a major red-flag.

But my major test is always the same - do you enjoy sucking my **** for hours on end? If so I'll probably overlook a few character flaws in the short term.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
--is she now medicated or has been in the past?

--good family background or bad?

--dated losers all her life?

--is she receptive to playful sex talk early on? if she's icy...buh bye.

--fingernails...well manicured usually means she's well manicured! if she has machanic's hands, buh bye.

--does she have a toy dog (a pug or similar) that she dresses up in girls clothes?

run from the last one, and don't look back.

you can ususally figure these things out within 20 minutes, without directly asking.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's only one test you ought to be concerning yourself with when evaluating a new recruit - can she accept a non-exclusive relationship with you? After that you can concern yourself with particulars and idosynchracies. If a woman is mature enough to accept your confident position of non-exclusivity (thus ensuring yourself a position of positive control) then you can move on to dress, posture, family relations, etc. If a woman is insanely posessive, jealous, passive-agressive controling , no amount of good cooking, personal hygine or family ties will matter much.

You can apply this equally to women who'm you'd consider for an LTR and simply as another plate to spin.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo, what if I actually want an exclusive relationship with the girl, do I have t trick her into thinking that I would do other chicks while in a relationship with her?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:
How do you test for a gold digger??
don't spend any money on them and see if they still hang with you. i make good bank, but i don't spend squat...$50 is my limit for a dinner + drinks. yes, i pay. they pay a lot to make themselves look pretty for us guys, right? i'm old fashioned on the paying part too.

chicks that wear a lot of jewelry, drive a bmw, have a nice condo, travel alot, but don't seem to have a job...most likely they've got a couple of guys paying their bills (e.g. gold diggers, 24kt style).

they're easy as hell to spot.

juanita

Don Juan
Reaction score
legolas said:
This is a good start.

One test I usually use sometimes is the "parent-relationship" test. If I'm looking for an LTR, I ask about her parents and if she's really lose to them (emotionally) and has a good relationship with them, then I'll consider her. It doesn't mean she has to live with them, just have a good relationship, nonoe of thie "I hate my mom" stuff!!

could u please explain why? what does mean if a girl has bad rel with her mom or her parents?

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just my opinion that if she can't have a decent relationship with her parents it probably means she has resentment against them and I don't want those issues. It's too much emotional baggage

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
those women with nice condos said they are professional women. They claim that they work hard for their money etc...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, watch how she spends money. (Car payments and other bills paid on time, has a savings plan with IRA, CD's or bonds. Not just a "Christmas Club" fund! Can keep a check book and NOT bounce checks.)

Does she have plans for the future? (Or is she just going to ride on YOUR fame and fortune?)

Does she do any volunteer work for charities or the community? (Or is she to busy shopping at the mall or hanging with her gal pals?)

Does she have a good job? (No woman over 19 should be flipping burgers or working at the 7-11.)

How does she treat strangers, service people and store clerks? (My Dad always told me that if my date was mean to the waiter, he'd be mean to me. Politeness doesn't cost a penny and has never started a war)

And most importan! No more than 3 stuffed animals on her bed! (If they are from an old boyfriend, you're in trouble. If she buys them for herself, you're REALLY in trouble!)

These are just a few things that I look for when screening my dates for LTR potential. Hope it helps you too!

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger makes a really good point about the politeness as well as future plans or jobs. These are really important things that you can find out really easy by simply asking.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
legolas said:
Rollo, what if I actually want an exclusive relationship with the girl, do I have t trick her into thinking that I would do other chicks while in a relationship with her?
In a word, yes, and even into marriage. You can think of this as a 'trick' if you'd prefer, but it is always essential to establish yourself as a commodity that other women will compete for. You can think of this as being superficial or 'trickery', but all this does is affirm your own attitudes of not actually living up to your being the PRIZE. I would call it an attitude of recognizing self-worth and behaving accordingly. This goes back to the fundamental law of all relationships:

In any relationship (romantic, familial, business, etc.), the person with the most power is the one who needs the other the least.

Women, particularly those in the confines of an LTR, will NEVER completely appreciate the sacrifices a man has to make to fulfill her security needs. This oblivious comfort level then leads them to believe they are the primary partner in a relationship. Unless a woman is persistently, and more important, COVERTLY reminded that she is at least to some degree in competition for your attentions, she will progressively become less appreciative as her comfort levels lead her to devalue the worth of your attention. This is fundamental in devloping a PRIZE mentality.

This is not to say a man should turn his back on his LTR or be unresponsive and ignore her. It is to say that attention is a reward used to reinforce desirable behavior. If there is no reinforcement (or too little of it) the desired behavior (her continued appreciation of you and all the behaviors associated with this) is more likely to cease. When a couple are in the initial stages of attraction, there are many more variables that affect this appreciation. Under a condition of non-exclusivity, a woman is in a more tenuous state of competition for a guy. This push and pull of reinforcement and the denial of it is what generates her consideration and appreciation of your attention as a commodity. It's important to remember that women generally view attention as value affirming and as a quantification of status among their own sex. Often this is a subconscious acknowledgement for them, so it's important to base your estimations of her by her behavior. No woman, even the most vain, would ever overtly admit to requiring attention for self affirmation and to admit that a male's attention is valued at all is anathema in today's culture. So again I have to stress that it's neceesary to observe the behaviors of women in order to see this dynamic at work.

And finally, for the same reason I just gave for women never overtly confirming a necessitiy for attention, it should also be emphasized that in order to effectively maintain this push and pull of reinforcement a man MUST do so covertly. This is where the difficulty lies since few men have the patience or wherewithall to observe hoe women communicate. This is exactly why you view an attitude of non-exclusivity as a 'trick' or subterfuge. You, like most men, are far too used to communicating with women on the only level they know how - an overt one - and this is because men communicate with each other overtly. There's no art to our communication; we say what we mean and we mean what we say. Not so with women. Clinical studies continue to prove that women are far more adept at implied communications (or subcommunications). They read more into what is being communicated by visual gestures, innuendos, expressions and body language than most men in the same environment will even be conscious of. More importantly though is the entirely female perogative to "change her mind" should the occasion permit. This is why a man must has to take the time to master subcommunication; his default of blurting out whatever's on his mind almost universally has the opposite effect of his intentions when communicating with women. I should also add that this dynamic is exactly why AFCs who've bought the lie that they ought to 'be themselves' and barf out their entire life story on the restaurant table of their first date rarely get the second or get a LJBF rejection. A woman doesn't want you to give her the complete story - she wants to discover it on her own a chapter at a time, so use this to your advantage.

All that said, it's important for men to grasp how to effectively and covertly communicate non-exclusivity or even the possibility for it in order to maintain low enough levels of anxiety in a relationship to occasionally keep a woman guessing, but not so much as to drive her away. A little bit of jealousy, particularly when it's imagined, is a fantastic motivator in a woman for a man who knows how to evoke it correctly.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shooting for non-exclusive

Great reply Rollo. It's amazing how much a woman has to know you HAVE a life outside of her in order to KEEP her attracted. IE. Business prospects, promising career, woman chasing you down as the PRIZE.

It should be stressed here for all DJs sarging for an LTR to keep plates SPINNING, so they don't get in oneitis hell if one girl leaves him for a more alpha man, career, cat, etc.

This can be achieved by dreaming of a solid future:

Investments (real estate, stocks, 401k, etc.)
Masters/phd/law school after undergrad
Strong family ties
Hobbies (jujitsu, rock climbing, weight lifting)
Friends (vast social network)
Plate spin other women

As David DeAngelo writes, "Women Aren't Attracted To Guys They Perceive As Average!". It's almost as if we have no choice but to come the PRIZE in order to keep the girl. If she senses you're average or mediocre she's going to move onto other guys that are chasing her down. Humans are mutualy narcistic.. so she won't care if you are dealing with personal problems if you're trying to date her -- a hard lesson I learned lately.

On a more positive note, a single man becomes more of a prize as he gets older with wisdom, emotional control, confidence, social skills, financial success and good maturing smart looks. In the meanwhile women's looks fade, biological clocks start ticking, all their friends are married - they begin their hunt for the beta male(afc).

Last edited: