Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Testosterone

Puma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi. Can someone tell me a couple of ways to get a higher level of testosterone? The only way i know is to eat a lot. Thanks.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat more red meat and saturated fat (within reason). Take a good tribulus based product - eg tribex 500. Pro-hormones/steroids auch as 1AD or MAG 10 will give you higher test levels but will affect your body's own hormonal axis - the tribulus will just raise natural levels and not shut anything down. Depends what you want.

You could always take synthetic test as many guys do but I would hope you are well into your 20s, been training a good few years and are well read on the subject before considering that route. Taking test in such a way will of course shut down your body's natural production - at least whilst you are on - anyway, forget that route unless like I said, you have THOROUGHLY researched it. The tribulus is relatively inexpensive and fairly effective. Give it a go.

I'm sure other guys on here can come up with other effective methods I cannot think of off hand. How about it guys??

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why red meat? Why saturated fat?

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Working out heavy (I think i read it was 5 reps was best amount of reps for testorone increase) can help you increase testerone levels. Another thing you might want to look into is the amount of zinc in your diet since zinc plays an important role in testerone production.

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Outside of more serious supplements like prohormones and steroids, stuff like ZMA, and Tribulus Terestris (an herb) are supposed to bolster testosterone production as well.

How well do they work? Who knows... but you might look into it.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Live an aggressive lifestyle. Get pumped up easily. Get passionate about everything. "Ahh! Bacon and eggs for breakfast! YESSS! LET'S DO IT!" The more nuts you get, the more test. And if you live this lifestyle, the changes are semi-permanent.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ofus
Why red meat? Why saturated fat?
Because they have both been shown to increase testosterone - that WAS the question posed. Think i'm talking outta my ass? Do some research.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe
Live an aggressive lifestyle. Get pumped up easily. Get passionate about everything. "Ahh! Bacon and eggs for breakfast! YESSS! LET'S DO IT!" The more nuts you get, the more test. And if you live this lifestyle, the changes are semi-permanent.
Amen to that!

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Templeton
Because they have both been shown to increase testosterone - that WAS the question posed. Think i'm talking outta my ass? Do some research.
I'm sure you're right or you wouldn't have posted it. I'm wondering, though, why is it that would increase testosterone? I've not done any research on it yet, if you would share some research it would be appreciated.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a search for Dr Mauro Dipasquale (think spelt correctly) - lots of info on eating for an anabolic effect - including the idea of saturated fats increasing test levels.

Last edited:

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sex

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BerzerkFury
juicing will get you some more testosterone :)
Really??? WOW, never knew that. No need for a 20 yr old to juice - probably counterproductive at that age. Well into your 20s before you do and then only if you have thoroughly researched it -not on the say so of the local gym dealer who probably doesnt know the difference between HGH and Test.

Remember, taking even a small amount of test will ENTIRELY shut your own production down and it doesnt just suddenly come back when you stop. Even with the use of acilliary products it can be difficult and take time for endogenous levels to get back up to normal.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BerzerkFury
Squats produce the most growth hormone in the body, which in turn promote more muscle growth.
Yup. Bump on this. People are always telling me how squats will stunt my growth. But the truth is, squats with improper form will stunt your growth. Squats with good form=Growth.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ahh! Bacon and eggs for breakfast! YESSS! LET'S DO IT!"
hehe, anybody here watch the simpsons??? Anybody familiar with DUFFMAN??? Act like that :D

"Duffman, cant breathe! Ohno!!!"