Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Testosterone Depletion and complacency

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
Good points, i'm a where-wolf to0 after working out, but subsides after a couple of hours.

If i'm not having sex regularly or jacking it, my levels are through the roof .. much more 'through put' and finishing off heavy reps at the gym etc.
sex drive is sex drive, if you aren't surrounded by women letting yourself think sexy thoughts than you aren't going to be a hound dog.

Being a machine in the gym, and getting results takes brain and determination. It has nothing to do with how much testosterone you've got.

Now both combined may help, but only in limited amounts. Staying up to date with SCIENTIFIC evidence that DELIVERS is more important. This means proper form, proper nutrition, proper rest, and proper conditioning. Don't make up crack pot theories and share them without following the evidence.

How often do you have sex? Once or twice a week, and that helps you with getting a better sex *drive*? I'd rather have the sex than just the drive.

Last edited:

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all i mean by the post.

When i'm having lots of sex and jacking it, i can go in and bench 300lbs 6 times struggling on the last rep a bit.

When not having as much sex and jacking it, i can go in and bench that same 300lbs more than 6 times easy (way too easy for that wieght)! Finishing that last rep is much easier and i can do more whereas i couldn't before.

Health is not science, i don't know how many dam times i got to say that. It is more what works best for you. If it were a science, then everyone would have the same outcomes, because that is what science is, predicting outcomes with a high degree of certantity that it will indeed come out that way.

It is the same for all the excercises (as bench) in finishing and how easy it is.

Why don't you try the advice and see what happens. If you are smart you will. You won't because you are one of those blabbering dumbazzes who thinks he knows everything but knows very little.

Most people that frequent these boards are quite intelligent, but guys like you and Master are definitely not of that ilk.

Last edited:

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
This is all i mean by the post.

When i'm having lots of sex and jacking it, i can go in and bench 300lbs 6 times struggling on the last rep a bit.

When not having as much sex and jacking it, i can go in and bench that same 300lbs more than 6 times easy (way too easy for that wieght)! Finishing that last rep is much easier and i can do more whereas i couldn't before.

Health is not science, i don't know how many dam times i got to say that. It is more what works best for you. If it were a science, then everyone would have the same outcomes, because that is what science is, predicting outcomes with a high degree of certantity that it will indeed come out that way.

It is the same for all the excercises (as bench) in finishing and how easy it is.

Why don't you try the advice and see what happens. If you are smart you will. You won't because you are one of those blabbering dumbazzes who thinks he knows everything but knows very little.

Most people that frequent these boards are quite intelligent, but guys like you and Master are definitely not of that ilk.
The average non-juiced up man in his 20's produces 7mg of testosterone/day. If you are jacking it three times a day, your body will be depleted of some of that 7mg and will perform more weakly in the gym. It probably wont significantly hinder you, but it will cause some strength loss. You know your body better than anyone, so do what works for you.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank-you Charm! My point re-iterated in a more concise and less conversational tone.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
100 years ago people knew their body than any scientist of the day did, but they were on average smaller than men today. Some scientists say it was because today we have better nutrition, and I agree with them, nutrition has made people today much fitter. Anyways, they didn't know they didn't have the best nutrition, but we know better than them now. Whats happening today is bad mental nutrition. When it comes to advice regarding fitness, there are many things we don't know, and there are still a lot of misconceptions regarding proper fitness.

You could be absolutely right tmpg, we could be losing our health in the gym because we're ejaculating too much, that is if we ignore the many factors that come in to play. Proper vitamins, good circulation, good nutrition, proper rest, proper training, cycled training, and your mood also play huge roles in your health.

To tell you the truth, what benefits you are seeing sound like they are coming from your head, like literally, whats inside your head is making you workout better. I work out my best when I think properly, maybe the sex is killing your concentration and than your advice would be absolutely correct. Mood is one of the biggest factors in testosterone production. Your midbrain is the control center for your mood, that includes stimulation of your gonads to produce reproductive hormones.

Awww screw it, Screw the science.

I could give you links to contradicting scientific evidence and that wouldn't be worth anything. I could also listen to you, because it delivers(in the gym but not in my bedroom), or I could say that your advice is bad advice. I won't neglect a healthy sex life for bigger muscles, its bad for you. It hurts your brain and your relationships and your work life. Keep your life in balance, don't neglect sex because you can become a little stronger.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, the original poster talked about working out AND MASTRUBATING.

When I work out, especially my legs, I get REALLY h*rny and often whakc - THATS when you lose aggression.

If you lift weights and DON'T WHACK - you will be SUPER aggressive!

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Working out does not deplete testosterone levels, it elevates them.

The buff dudes you see in the gym are calm precisely because they have a lot of testosterone. When you're weak and your body looks and feels like a marshmallow, you've got estrogen and it makes you emotional, cranky, irritable.

When you've get a stabilized level of high testosterone, your mood levels out and you become more "alpha", in the sense that little stuff doesn't bother you as much, you're more positive, etc. There are tons of psychological and mood benefits to working out. That's what you observed. Not depleted testosterone levels.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duke said:

The buff dudes you see in the gym are calm precisely because they have a lot of testosterone. When you're weak and your body looks and feels like a marshmallow, you've got estrogen and it makes you emotional, cranky, irritable.

When you've get a stabilized level of high testosterone, your mood levels out and you become more "alpha", in the sense that little stuff doesn't bother you as much, you're more positive, etc. There are tons of psychological and mood benefits to working out. That's what you observed. Not depleted testosterone levels.
This is exactly right. People with sharp jaws and chins tend to be very calm.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, the original poster talked about working out AND MASTRUBATING.

When I work out, especially my legs, I get REALLY h*rny and often whakc - THATS when you lose aggression.

If you lift weights and DON'T WHACK - you will be SUPER aggressive!
Spot-on Babnik ..exactly what i was elluding to. It's a combination of those things, not too mention working full-time, having your own business etc.

Good observation Duke. Yes indeed, but guys at the gym are too nice. It's a good way to be, but the aggression factor outside the gym is also just as tame. Many of these guys are single.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
Spot-on Babnik ..exactly what i was elluding to. It's a combination of those things, not too mention working full-time, having your own business etc.

Good observation Duke. Yes indeed, but guys at the gym are too nice. It's a good way to be, but the aggression factor outside the gym is also just as tame. Many of these guys are single.
The better looking you are, the nice you can be.

I can't see how you can tell that they are nice guys. If you need a spotter, would you like to have someone say "screw off buddy!"?

People confuse nice with *****.

A guy comes to a girl, talks to her, charms her with his smile, asks her out.

Was that being nice? I guess its better to pickone of those 45lbs plates, spin it and throw right in that hot chick to show her who the REAL alpha is!

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess nice in this context would be passive.

Nice = Passive
Passive = re-active (not pro-active)

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
I guess nice in this context would be passive.

Nice = Passive
Passive = re-active (not pro-active)

I know guys who are unfit and would give up months of NO SEX to get better bodies.

Being a good student or working full time ALONG with working out AND having sex is highly exhaustive.

If you are tired and have no energy then you don't really WANT to approach women. You just don't care. That doesn't make you a wimp.

If you are horny and you want to hit it and THEN you do nothing - you're a wimp.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 100% Babnik.

No, it doesn't make you a wimp by any means.

Usually people with goals 'shy-away' from hitting on girls at clubs. Call it a fear of 'flake-rejection'. In other words, unstable girls yield unstable results. Most goal-oriented people that take things more seriously are less apt to hit on flakes, because they are so uncertain.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
I agree 100% Babnik.

No, it doesn't make you a wimp by any means.

Usually people with goals 'shy-away' from hitting on girls at clubs. Call it a fear of 'flake-rejection'. In other words, unstable girls yield unstable results. Most goal-oriented people that take things more seriously are less apt to hit on flakes, because they are so uncertain.

I had that but then I prepared myself and said to myself "Just because I get her to talk means nothing. Just getting her number means nothing. Just getting her on a date means nothing. Just screwing her means nothing"

You have to be prepared for her to flake at ANY moment. Just be ready for it.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A personal experience that is kind of curious.

I have been dating a girl for three months now and getting semi-regular (3x/week) sex during this time. I have also jerked off around twice a week during this time. Before this, I hadn't been getting laid at ALL for years and years, and was jerking off maybe 3x/week.

So I've been ejaculating much MORE overall since I've started dating this girl.

HOWEVER... my energy levels and sex drive seem to have IMPROVED. I wasn't going to the gym for a while but over the last couple of weeks I've started again and am having absolutely no problem having the energy to work out, whereas before I'd often get totally pooped out halfway through. And I'm noticing girls much more often, having the motivation to talk to them and they're noticing it from me.

Now, if increased frequency of ejaculation means LESS testosterone, why is this not happening with me? I think it shows that your psychological states might have more to do with your energy levels and sex drive than the simple biology of testosterone. I.E. my confidence has motivated me in a way that has more than compensated for increased cumming.

Just a theory!

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that's a good observation you make about yourself real smoothie.

I think in your situation, it may be increased motivation in having a girlfriend/sex etc. (as you stated went years without). A 'new lease' on life if you will.

When working out, if you are not lifting as heavy as you possibly can may also have something to do with it. I have no energy problems for the most part, but combining all those things while lifting really heavy, can have some affect.