Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Testicles/ sperm/ question?

strey

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i know this is pretty left field but its a serious problem that ive had and i need some serious answers. i seem to have whats been self-diagnosed as "Master Load Dis-order" I seem to generate large amounts of sperm with each time I climax. I have been told by numerous females that the amount of semen that comes out of me is 10 times more than any other guy they have ever been with. But the problem is that I have to ejaculate several times a day to avoid swelling of my testicles. If i do not ejaculate, blueballs will ensue without any sexual stimulation whatsoever! And no matter what, everytime I climax, it is always more than the last time. I am a 30 year old male and I was reading into what i tought it might be: an enlarged prostate. I quickly ruled that out but when reading more, the symptoms related. like trying to take a piss if i hadnt *** is impossible. i know what you guys may think, that blue balls is easily cureable, just by blowing a load. but imagine having blue balls everyday, all day, and it never stops. is it my sex drive, or should i be worried that this could lead to something worse down the road?

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you're 30 and you haven't thought "maybe i should see the doctor!"

i'm doubting your 30, because you type like you're 13 and you don't think a possible testicle/prostate issue is reason enough to see a doctor.

and since you don't want to see a professional i can't wait til you come back here and say you have some kind of ****ed up disorder and can't even get your **** hard.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I think the only way for us to diagnose this would be if you get real close to the computer screen and dump a load on it. then we can measure if it is really 10 times more than a normal load.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty certain you only ejaculate about a tea/tablespoon of semen or less. Sometimes it seems like a lot but it's all in the mind (and all over the girl). Anyway the claim you can ejaculate 10 tsp of ejaculate is laughable at best.

If you're going to troll at least try =)