Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Testerone

MaritimeForce

Banned
Reaction score
Testosterone is nothing compared to self control, there are quite a few freakazoids,rapists that are in jail and our champion boxer Mike Tyson who have high levels of testerone,and I dare say testosterone is not the key to being a man by the examples of what these men are . Dangers to society! I can bet that Chyna the wwf wrestler has more testosterone than most men ,but doesn't mean shes a man. It pisses me off that testosterone is spread on this site like its the sole key to being a man. I rather be a computer nerd with no testesterone that gets his thrills by ****ing with computers all his life and doesn't pursue women because he doens't care. than a muscle head or player who is like a vampire in pursuit of ***** because he is a addict or something that is dangerous and ungratifying. Tell me who is more happier in his end days?

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps this isn't the best site for you then? Main thing is you're happy. You are happy right?;)

Reaction score
Originally posted by MaritimeForce
I rather be a computer nerd with no testesterone that gets his thrills by ****ing with computers all his life and doesn't pursue women because he doens't care. than a muscle head or player who is like a vampire in pursuit of ***** because he is a addict or something that is dangerous and ungratifying. Tell me who is more happier in his end days?
Is this a trick question? Because personally I would have thought that the guy with big muscles leading an adventurous life and having success with women would be happier than the guy with no women, no adventure and glued to the computer all his life.
But if you think computers are more gratifying than woman all I can say is to each his own.

I enjoy having large muscles (and training to make them larger still) as well as playing on my compuer and chasing women (or letting them chase me). They are not mutually exclusive (unless you spend too much time just on your computer). It is good having higher testosterone levels because it increase your ability to gain muscle mass, enhances your sex drive (you have zip without it) and generally makes you more aggresive in life.
That aggression doesn't have to be channelled into bad things like raping women or beating people up it might just make you a better business man or a more driven sportsman. By aggression I mean the desire to take the iniative and achieve not nessesarily the desire to assault people. Testosterone can be used for evil or niceness, its up to you how you use it but in general it is better to have more of it (beyond a point it doesn't make any difference - once all your receptors are flooded).

Of course its also good to be self controlled, aggression and self control are not mutually exclusive (they actually work well together).

The fact is that testosterone does have an affect upon the brain, it does indeed affect how we think and make you more likely to behave in a way that society generally regards as being masculine. Hence it does indeed help you to be a man. The irony of your post is that you sound like you could benifit from an increased dosage of it yourself (assuming you are male of course).

I don't mean to start a fight or anything (well actually I do, its the testosterone in me ha ha) but most self respecting men would not go around saying "I want to be a eunich because I'm afraid my balls might make do dangerous things or even worse be a danger to society". The fact that you can unashamedly state essentaily this (in not so many words) and on a forum like this means that either you have a serious need for the substance which you have such an aversion to or the feminazis have really got you brain washed (more likely both). You are right that there is "more to being a man than just testosterone" but from the nature of your post I think you personally are indeed better off just sticking to getting in touch with your testosterone at this point (and worrying about the more bit latter).

I'm not just trying to be rude to you I really do think you have some issues to work through here.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MaritimeForce
Testosterone is nothing compared to self control, there are quite a few freakazoids,rapists that are in jail and our champion boxer Mike Tyson who have high levels of testerone,and I dare say testosterone is not the key to being a man by the examples of what these men are . Dangers to society! I can bet that Chyna the wwf wrestler has more testosterone than most men ,but doesn't mean shes a man. It pisses me off that testosterone is spread on this site like its the sole key to being a man. I rather be a computer nerd with no testesterone that gets his thrills by ****ing with computers all his life and doesn't pursue women because he doens't care. than a muscle head or player who is like a vampire in pursuit of ***** because he is a addict or something that is dangerous and ungratifying. Tell me who is more happier in his end days?
First of all, if you don't like chasing women and buffing up, why are you in the HEALTH & FITNESS section of a DON JUAN forum? If you'd rather be a computer nerd than partake in the above things, fine, but talk about it an a Magic The Gathering board, not here.

Second, your post was painful to read. People don't realize that in order to successfully criticize others in writing, they MUST avoid posting something replete with spelling and grammatical errors. Not only did your post have both of these things, it flat out didn't make any sense.

In conclusion, this simply isn't the forum for you, Maritime. Take your opinion elsewhere--somewhere where it is actually wanted.

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Testostorne equals higher amounts of agression and overall size development in which sub-couscious to women is a better provider for the child and therefore women are attracted to men with higher test levels, being a man is all about testostorene and for women it's all about estrogen, because without testestrone in your body you could't properly fock a female and you could eat her ***** out all you wanted, but it wont do you any good, and as for women having estrogen its necssary for them becuase we surly love their tits, so yes test. does mean a lot and if you have low test levels there are numerous other problems that will arise, so you can be happy with your computer and be a man, but i'll take my test. and have a boner every 3 hours and bang chix all i want and enjoy a life that i was inteded to enjoy, arn't we here because of reprdocution to keep the human species going, save your intelectual **** for conversations that matter.

MaritimeForce

Banned
Reaction score
its not a measure of a man.......... what is the measure of a man muscle heads... self control is and doing things that make you happy is.... that is the measure of a man is not testesterone. if you want to lift wieghts solely for you than fine testesterone is not a measure of anything really......intellect far exceeds any muscle...what keeps the human species going is morality

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
How the hell do you increase testorone levels? Bulking up? Thinking about women more? Im nub and seek guidance from my superiors =]

Reaction score
Originally posted by mb121
How the hell do you increase testorone levels? Bulking up? Thinking about women more? Im nub and seek guidance from my superiors =]
So MaritimeForce hasn't convinvced you of the uselessness of Testosterone hey? lol
Actually chances are your testosterone levels are just fine. If you did have genuinly low levels of testosterone then you could probaly get a doctor to prescribe replacement hormone therapy for you.

Lifting heavy in particular squats is supposed to increase testosterone levels. But like I said chnaces are you don't particularly have to worry about your testosterone levels (if you do have some genuine cause for worry in this area then see a doctor). Otherwise just workout hard at the gym (following a sensible diet and routine) and you'll get big muscles (if that is what you want).

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
hes 15.
mb121 wait until you fully finished puberty, if your sporting a curvy pair shape and a nice handful of full succulent b1tch titties and talk like mike tyson you can start to worry.

j/k but seriously i wouldnt be greatly worried at your age, i read from a very good source (cant remember eactly where though so its not gospel) that its only when a man gets around the age of 30 his test levels start to decline.