Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

**** test, or is this girl so selfish beyond reality

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did it on the phone tonight, everything is just over her head as she is so selfish she does not have the ability to even comprehend how her actions, terrible behavior have resulted in this situation. Her complaint is that she wants more, my complaint is that I dont move to the next step with someone who is so unreliable, mad and causing trouble all the time. Of course she blames it all on me and acts like I am the guilty party, I just stayed composed and just took it to get off the phone. Last thing she said to me was she will not be talking to me anymore, then five mins later I get two fb messages in which I will not read. Good God, what does it take to find a good woman these days? I put myself through college while raising my son alone, am successful professionally and have wonderful friends and family, but cant find a quality woman to save my life.
Of course she blamed everything on you. That is what spoiled brats who are used to getting their way do. They never takw responsibility for their bad behavior. They always blame.

That is why i said don't get into why. Just dump. Just tell them it's over and your decision is final.

As for her never speaking to you again then fb massaging you minutes later, you are going to hear from her many many more times. Remember she is used to getting her way. This is just the beginning.

Block her on fb. Block her number. Block any attempt she can contact you and go 100% no contact or else she will be pissing you off every 5 minutes for the next 6 months.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she blamed everything on you. That is what spoiled brats who are used to getting their way do. They never takw responsibility for their bad behavior. They always blame.

That is why i said don't get into why. Just dump. Just tell them it's over and your decision is final.

As for her never speaking to you again then fb massaging you minutes later, you are going to hear from her many many more times. Remember she is used to getting her way. This is just the beginning.

Block her on fb. Block her number. Block any attempt she can contact you and go 100% no contact or else she will be pissing you off every 5 minutes for the next 6 months.
haha I see a few of us have dated girls like this! ;):eek:o_O:D:cool: There are attractive women that aren't so selfish and childish, they just happen to be extremely rare. Look for ones that are more independent, they will have the least amount of issues.

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha I see a few of us have dated girls like this! ;):eek:o_O:D:cool: There are attractive women that aren't so selfish and childish, they just happen to be extremely rare. Look for ones that are more independent, they will have the least amount of issues.
The problem is that these girls have been told that they are hot or sexy or smoking etc....their entire lives. They are used to getting their way and when they don't they tantrum until they do. Since they are women men of society just shrugs it off... she is emotional. Or she is a little crazy.

Then the problem is enhanced by beta guys that line up to be treated badly by her next. This teaches spoiled brat that she can do what she wants when and how she wants because there will always be a weak guy wanting her affection even if it means being treated like crap.

If all men told her they won't tollerate her behaviour and dumped her on the spot when she showed the first sighn of it she would be FORCED to change.

And yes you are right. We have all had a girlor 2 behave like this. This is why i started my statement to OP " this behaviour is why girls get dumped." I have had to throw the trash to the curb a number of times.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't you see how this is bullsh*t? I used to espouse some of these things.

The fact that other men get walked all over only increases your value. When you are the guy that sets boundaries, it makes a big impact.

Just makes the game easier for us.

I'm glad things are the way they are. And I wouldn't want it changed.

Adapt.

Everyone has.

But there are the guys that accept responsibility.

And then there are guys that get delusional, and start complaining about 'quality women'.
I have adaped long ago. I think you misunderstood my post. I was merely pointing out what these women do.

I can see your point in hoping the guys stay beta so you will rise above them, i can see that being a benefit of course, but in trying to help our OP i don't see him staying beta helping his cause. I think he did the right thing in kicking her to the curb

I see your point. I understand it. I guess i am a little different in my thoughts in i think things would be better if badly behaved women were forced to change.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that these girls have been told that they are hot or sexy or smoking etc....their entire lives. They are used to getting their way and when they don't they tantrum until they do. Since they are women men of society just shrugs it off... she is emotional. Or she is a little crazy.

Then the problem is enhanced by beta guys that line up to be treated badly by her next. This teaches spoiled brat that she can do what she wants when and how she wants because there will always be a weak guy wanting her affection even if it means being treated like crap.

If all men told her they won't tollerate her behaviour and dumped her on the spot when she showed the first sighn of it she would be FORCED to change.

And yes you are right. We have all had a girlor 2 behave like this. This is why i started my statement to OP " this behaviour is why girls get dumped." I have had to throw the trash to the curb a number of times.
or the problem is these girls are mentally damaged, not kidding a damn bit
either from being raised as entitled brats, or bipolar, which is what I would diagnose mine by. not being mean, I literally feel bad for the broad, on one hand she is wonderful, fun, loving, and the next she can flip in an instant and it is scary as ****. Terrifying, I was an all state athlete and boxed my whole life and I run for the hills when she is on a damn rampage. Scary ****. Unreal, no control, no filter, no sense, just medically needing of attention I would say...
Oh and yes she saw a psychiatrist that gave her that diagnosis, after me myself did.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
either from being raised as entitled brats, or bipolar, which is what I would diagnose mine by. not being mean, I literally feel bad for the broad, on one hand she is wonderful, fun, loving, and the next she can flip in an instant and it is scary as ****. Terrifying, I was an all state athlete and boxed my whole life and I run for the hills when she is on a damn rampage. Scary ****. Unreal, no control, no filter, no sense, just medically needing of attention I would say...
Oh and yes she saw a psychiatrist that gave her that diagnosis, after me myself did.
****! You can become "damaged" from getting your way too often and getting away with too many lies. Over time it makes an disagreeable personality that always tries to steer thing in it's direction.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****! You can become "damaged" from getting your way too often and getting away with too many lies. Over time it makes an disagreeable personality that always tries to steer thing in it's direction.
Agreed!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's a ton of selfish ones. They usually don't have much to offer outside of sex.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is bipolar or any other form of cluster b then you can not dump them fast enough.

When they are a cluster b and you have a diagnosis, head for the hills. They are nothing but parasites that will suck your life, finances an health and well being out of you and give you nothing in return.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is bipolar or any other form of cluster b then you can not dump them fast enough.

When they are a cluster b and you have a diagnosis, head for the hills. They are nothing but parasites that will suck your life, finances an health and well being out of you and give you nothing in return.
I agree, it is absolutely soul killing the stress they put you through, that is over nothing!!!
it is really hard to watch them just ruin their lives day to day.