Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TERMINATING "fear of rejection" In clubs/bars

xterminal01

Reaction score
I had at least dozen of chances to pick up girls, just like 99% of guys, from clubs and bars but many of them i ignored...
So now i came up with a theory, one should go out there
and forget about eye contact or anything just go and get
per night 10 rejections, however, atleast 5 to 7 numbers You will get by doing so. In addition, you wont feel bad about yourself and your night will be not a waste. That includes talking to the chicks and\or out of the blue ask them for a dance.....

When approaching her just compliment her, i found this
working the best, way better then just whats your name
because women acknowledge it and if they like you they'll melt before your eyes. "You have gorgeous eyes, hair, necklace, ANYTHING"... Once this is done start a simple short convo,
Like this, "what your name, Where are you from, is this your first time here, etc...."
Once this has been established your success rate is about 80 to 90% of succeeding .... WHY DANCE? Simple
1st: cuz this will bring you 2 closer together...
2nd: It will make her want you if U know how to dance correctly (Sexually) NOT ASS SHAKING !!
3rd: She will get commodious...
The dance should not be longer then a 3 to 5 songs MAX...
NEXT....
This line does wonders... " Hey, (HER NAME) it was really nice meeting you, you seem like a cool chick and i could see myself hanging out with you sometimes..... and then wait and smile for about two to five seconds this will put her in a position where she will 95% of the time say "Nice meeting you too here is my #".... If she doesn't respond just say " Is there a number i can reach you at".
Done..... NeXt ChicK !@

:::WARNING:::

THIS METHOD IS TO BE DONE IN A HIGH CLASS CLUB, CONCEIVABLY 21 + BECAUSE FOR YOUNGER GIRLS IT IS DIFFERENT.

2ND: TRY TO DRESS TO IMPRESS, BAGGY, FLABBY, FLOPPY JEANS, POLO SHIRT, WILL NOT DO IT....

3RD TRY CHANGING YOUR HAIR COLOR/STYLE TO ANTITHESIZE / DIFFERENTIATE WITH OTHER GUYS AROUND...

BE anomalous, extraordinary, and unique PLAYER.......

WHY AM I WRITING THIS?

Simple, because i had such a high attainment/achievement rate using this method.
I have dated black, Japanese, white, Hispanic, stripers....etc
And of course, to help people out !!
:::SO THIS WORKS FOR ALL KINDS OF WOMAN:::

If U implement and practice all those rules you will be able to pick seven out of ten girls that you accost...

:::I will post some troubleshooting, if for whatever reason one can't pull this up:::
FOR QUESTIONS, suggestion and commendation....
Xterminal01@yahoo.com

One more thing after you get yourself numbers and dates, DO NOT concentrate, brood over or contemplate on one woman ...NEVER... I have seen so many players played because they stopped doing what they did best.
And gave their attention to the "Special One"...

DON'T BE AFFRAID OF GIRLS, They eat, S**T just like you...
You are better then all of them together.....

FEAR IS WEAKNESS.
AND YOU ARE STRONG AND STABLE.
BECAUSE YOU ARE A Don Juan !!!!!!
;)

Last edited:

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amazing post!
Powerful tips!