"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Tense 19 year old vs a 35 year old man

Ace the Game

New Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Hello guys

I have been out of game and bit lazy too but, there is this girl who I work with in a restaurant, part time gig and I used to flirt with her, calling her my girl, holding her hand with a little manly squeeze and she would respond back.
Then after a while, she got tense and was avoiding me but talking to others until recently when she started making funny sounds whenever she passes near me from behind. But I have ignored her couple of times until I decided to speak to her, ask her how she been etc and she responded happily.

If she is with the other waiters and I ask a question to another waiter, she always answers me loudly, trying to hold my attention. And two weeks ago, when she was getting off, I noticed that she wanted to talk to me but I acted busy and ran up the stairs to the kitchen to talk to other guys. So she went home but said bye loudly to me and one week ago, she timed me and walked right up to me and gave me a tight hug, squeezing me as I did her in my arms.

Should I invite her out to my place or is she playing games as I want to **** her and she seems to be avoiding to show other guys at work that she is interested in me or having a fling as she has a boyfriend... Yet never mentions it to me as I ignored it
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Do you care if she has a boyfriend?
 

Ace the Game

New Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Well, she has not been bringing him up in our talks. Only once when she came with him and no more...
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Women with husbands do this to me (even today and I KNOW her husband if he only knew and I think he may suspect, they have kids too), she'd probably fvck you if you were ever in the right place at the right time. I get action cause I don't talk.
 

Ace the Game

New Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Sounds like I have to let her have the **** and not ignore, "most obvious come on call" to get laid
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Could just be looking for attention. Had a similar situation with a woman. I asked if she could take my shift at work, I’d take her out to a bar we talk about all the time and get the first round of drinks to repay her. She didn’t bite. A woman who is interested would have made it happen. My gut tells me AW.
 
Top