Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tense 19 year old vs a 35 year old man

Ace the Game

Reaction score
Hello guys

I have been out of game and bit lazy too but, there is this girl who I work with in a restaurant, part time gig and I used to flirt with her, calling her my girl, holding her hand with a little manly squeeze and she would respond back.
Then after a while, she got tense and was avoiding me but talking to others until recently when she started making funny sounds whenever she passes near me from behind. But I have ignored her couple of times until I decided to speak to her, ask her how she been etc and she responded happily.

If she is with the other waiters and I ask a question to another waiter, she always answers me loudly, trying to hold my attention. And two weeks ago, when she was getting off, I noticed that she wanted to talk to me but I acted busy and ran up the stairs to the kitchen to talk to other guys. So she went home but said bye loudly to me and one week ago, she timed me and walked right up to me and gave me a tight hug, squeezing me as I did her in my arms.

Should I invite her out to my place or is she playing games as I want to **** her and she seems to be avoiding to show other guys at work that she is interested in me or having a fling as she has a boyfriend... Yet never mentions it to me as I ignored it

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Do you care if she has a boyfriend?

Ace the Game

Reaction score
Well, she has not been bringing him up in our talks. Only once when she came with him and no more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with husbands do this to me (even today and I KNOW her husband if he only knew and I think he may suspect, they have kids too), she'd probably fvck you if you were ever in the right place at the right time. I get action cause I don't talk.

Ace the Game

Reaction score
Sounds like I have to let her have the **** and not ignore, "most obvious come on call" to get laid

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could just be looking for attention. Had a similar situation with a woman. I asked if she could take my shift at work, I’d take her out to a bar we talk about all the time and get the first round of drinks to repay her. She didn’t bite. A woman who is interested would have made it happen. My gut tells me AW.